HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TaylorMade R11 Driver is a very benefcial addition

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

TaylorMade R11 Driver is a very benefcial addition Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade R11 Driver is a very benefcial addition   TaylorMade R11 Driver is a very benefcial addition Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 8:11

I am a ameture golfer. I have played golf for many years.I also have used many kinds of golf clubs, such as, callaway Razr Hawk Tour, the burner superfast 2.0 an so on. TaylorMade R11 Driver When I used them, my average carry is about 290 with a total distance of around 305 to 315. I just picked up the R11 today and hit on my launch monitor to compare it to the other two clubs. My first 5 drives carried 320 yards with about 1100 backspin and a total of 340. the adjustability of this driver, especially the loft adjustment are very benificial to any skill level and is also a very good way of teaching amateurs how to it a fade and draw. r 11 driver I would definitly reccomend this stick to anyone. So I think that it is a very benefcial addition.

I also want to say something in the following part. I had test-driven the Superfast 2.0, which is a great club, but...a little long for me (I'm 5'5") and tougher to control. taylormade r11 The R11 did not have that issue, as the shaft is a touch shorter and all the technology that goes into it made a very noticeable difference - especially compared to my old driver. In a word, this driver suits for every golfer. This club promotes up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change, giving you consistent power and distance. r11 taylormade driver The new aerodynamic shape promotes faster clubhead speed for more distance, therefore, we can gain more advantages from the driver. Your game will be improved too much.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

TaylorMade R11 Driver is a very benefcial addition
Page 1 of 1