HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TaylorMade R11 Driver is the latest famous driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

TaylorMade R11 Driver is the latest famous driver Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade R11 Driver is the latest famous driver   TaylorMade R11 Driver is the latest famous driver Icon_minitimeTue 27 Sep 2011 - 9:12

This year, there is a new member in the driver family, who is the TaylorMade R11 Driver. And it is very popular among golf players. online golf wholesale In my opinion, the TaylorMade R11 Driver is the latest and greatest from the makers of the No.1 driver in golf. It has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable driver.Ping K15 Driver I think it is better than other clubs, because it can promote up to 100 yards of side-to-side trajectory change and 1,000 RPM backspin change, giving you consistent power and distance.

For me, this driver was head and shoulders above the others. It has played that way on the course, too. I couldn't be happier with a driver than this one. Ping G20 Irons The new TaylorMade R11 looks like no other driver at address. The 440cc head looks bigger thanks to the colour and the contrast with the black face. This also helps to ?line the club up ?with the target. ?The white will catch the eye and the use of the driver on tour will provide plenty of interest.Ping K15 Irons The adjustability seems complicated at first, but is easier to set up than previous versions. All in all, I love itvery much.

Ping G20 fairway wood is released on the golf market, now it is hot sale at www.golffactorystore.com!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

TaylorMade R11 Driver is the latest famous driver
Page 1 of 1