HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TaylorMade R11 Driver

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maomao12
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-09-13

TaylorMade R11 Driver  Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade R11 Driver    TaylorMade R11 Driver  Icon_minitimeTue 25 Oct 2011 - 7:51

JEJU ISLAND, South Korea (AP) — Tournament host K.J. Choi won the Asian Tour's C.J. Invitational on Sunday, closing with a 5-under 67 for a two-stroke victory.The 14th-ranked South Korean star finished at 17 under at Haesley Nine Bridges Golf Club."I had so much things going on, I didn't really think about the win. I was busy looking after the players and taking care of the sponsors," Choi said. "Probably the fact that I wasn't thinking about the tournament helped me feel at ease. The way it turned out, I'm happy to be the inaugural champion even though I am hosting this event, it gives a special meaning."Countryman Noh Seung-yeol was second after a 66.American Anthony Kim (73) and third-round leader Lee Ki-sang (74) tied for third at 13 under."It was a tough day," Kim said. "I tried everything I could. The ball didn't want to go into the hole. But K.J. played amazing. He made the putts when he needed to."
hot Porducts:
Taylormade R11 Fairway Wood
Taylormade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Fairway Wood
TaylorMade R9 Supertri Driver
TaylorMade R9 Irons
TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygolfstorehouse.com/

TaylorMade R11 Driver
Page 1 of 1