HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TaylorMade R11 Driver is one great driver and more

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

TaylorMade R11 Driver is one great driver and more Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade R11 Driver is one great driver and more   TaylorMade R11 Driver is one great driver and more Icon_minitimeSat 12 Nov 2011 - 4:19

The TaylorMade has designed the R11 series. Today, I am glad to introduce the R11 Driver. In my opinion, the TaylorMade R11 Driver is one great driver and more. TaylorMade R11 Driver I just want to every golfer can know it, so I decide to write this article. In the aspect of the design, the R11 driver incorporates TaylorMade's Movable Weight Technology (to promote a desired bias or trajectory changes), plus its Flight Control Technology (to change loft and face angle). The R11 driver adds another tech, what TaylorMade calls its Adjustable Sole Plate. r 11 driver Therefore, it is better than other driver on the market. There are most of golfers are using this driver, and I also have used it. I think that it is the best drive in my bag.

For my part, it is well balanced, easy to make the different adjustments on loft, fades and draws, and weight distribution. When swinging the R-11 driver, it feels great throughout the swing process. taylormade r11 It definatly is worth the money, and to anyone thinking of getting something different, get this one instead. It's very forgiving and you'll hit it down the middle every time. This club is by far the straightest driver I hae ever owned. It is so nice to be able to adjust a club to your swing and it actually works!! r11 taylormade driver This club is worth every penny. All in all, this driver is the best driver I ever swung! Beautiful both in looks and performance! I love how you can adjust the angle and draw or fade on it. It is awesome, highly recommend this new driver to any level golfer!

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

TaylorMade R11 Driver is one great driver and more
Page 1 of 1