HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I played very good front nine

Go down 
AuthorMessage
o1ons

Female
Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2011-05-15

I played very good front nine Empty
PostSubject: I played very good front nine   I played very good front nine Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011 - 9:34

Mickelson two score of 142, 2-under par. "I played very good front nine, handed over 31, is a pity that I miss a round of good shots." Mickelson said, "I do not know what to say. I'm not on the fairway, the momentum began to loss. "

Mickelson is more critical is not so optimistic for the next two days. Earlier this year, Mickelson shot 128 made in the weekend leading the Houston Open, and then he noted that the game became a firm up the greens, in other words he wants to play a low shot back to kill again possibility is not so great. "I still have to cross this one, because today I should be up to the leaderboard, and I have a chance." Mickelson said.

The Players Championship the cut line for the 144, even par, 18-year-old teenager Mate Ou Italy - Mannerheim Thurlow (Matteo Manassero) shot 70, 2-under par after the success of the final. Two score of 142 (72-70), 2-under par, so he became the youngest player in the promotion tournament who broke Bobby - Karaoke Tissue Culture Response (Bobby Clampett) to keep records. Cut in 1981 when the latter was 20 years 334 days.

The entry list is not the weekend before the world - Tiger Woods. After nine holes yesterday, so after he announced out of the race because of injury. Today there are two generals to follow his pace, a former U.S. Open champion Geoff Ogilvy, another one is the defending champion Tim - Clark 3 ok ggg99911 0515. This means that no one player successfully defended his championship record of more than one more year at least.

Discount Golf Clubs store

Ping golf drivers reviews:

Ping G10 Driver
Ping G15 Driver
Ping i15 Driver
Back to top Go down
http://www.okgolfclubs.com

Page 1 of 1