HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Super Tseng three in front

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcinta
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Super Tseng three in front  Empty
PostSubject: Super Tseng three in front    Super Tseng three in front  Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 3:06

Yani Tseng marched emphatically into a three-shot, third-round lead in the Australian Ladies Masters on Saturday to put the World No 1 ranking on the very end of her finger tips heading into Sunday's final TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver

Tseng was super hot on Saturday as she posted nine birdies in a blistering bogey-free third round of 63 and lies at 20-under-par for the tournament.

And still she must have felt a twinge of disappointment when she left a marvelous 30-foot putt resting on the very lip of the 18th hole. Another roll would have given her a course record 62 at Royal Pines on the Australian Gold Coast

As it is, the Taiwanese World No 2 leads American young gun Stacy Lewis by three shots, with a second TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver
, Ryann O'Toole a further two shots back and five off the pace

South Africa's Ashleigh Simon is fourth on 14-under, while Nikki Campbell is the best-placed Australian in an eight-way tie for seventh at 12-under.

Tseng took control early on 'moving Saturday', blasting her way past the startled halfway leaders with a sparkling mixture of driving power, exquisite iron play and deadly putting, her flying start earning her birdies on each of the first three holes.

A 4th at the 9th gave her a 33 at the turn and another five in her faultless fly-through brought that number to nine and gave her a back nine of just 30.

Stunning! And she believes her putting had a lot TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver
to do with it.

"It's really exciting because my putting was much better than yesterday because I managed to figure out something before I went out to play," Tseng said.

"I worked out that I was standing too far away yesterday and today I tried to get closer and it worked really, really well."

If Tseng, 22, was aware that she'll be the new World No 1 on Sunday she didn't show it.

"So if I win, I will be number one?" she asked when questioned about the possibility. "Geez, I will be nervous," she said. "I feel very excited. I want to go out and shoot a lot of TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver
tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohshoppingmall.com

Super Tseng three in front
Page 1 of 1