HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's The Best Golf Ball For Your Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-10-21

What's The Best Golf Ball For Your Game Empty
PostSubject: What's The Best Golf Ball For Your Game   What's The Best Golf Ball For Your Game Icon_minitimeWed 9 Nov 2011 - 9:03

One thing most golfers don't look into is what's the best golf ball for their swing and game? I know this is low on the list,buy golf clubs as equipment is for sure above it, but in my opinion, your ball choice should be second for sure.
If you're a low handicap golfer, you no doubt have a particular golf ball you played, and you've chosen it through trial and error.TaylorMade R11 Driver I know that's what I've done.
For the high handicap golfer, price may be the deciding factor, as you may feel it doesn't matter what ball you play, as long as you can play you're happy.
Your swing speed is another factor in what ball you should play. For the high swing speeds (above 90mph), you'll want a 3-piece ball, for swings 85mph and slower you'll most likely want a 2 piece ball.
Once you've decided this, then you'll want to play a few different balls to see what one you like better. You decision will be based on distance, Callaway Diablo Forged Ironsaccuracy and feel around the greens.
For example, a 2 piece ball spins at a lower rate, so the high handicap golfer who hits a slice or hook, it won't be as pronounced. But, it is a much harder ball,Titleist AP2 Irons so when you chip and put, it's like hitting a rock, therefore the reason we call a Topflite ball a "rock flight".
Some examples of a 2-piece golf ball are: Bridgestone e5, Callaway Big Bertha, MaxFli Noode, Nike Power Distance.
So the best golf balls are really dependent on your specific golf swing.
With that being said, the low handicap, high swing speed golfer will definitely want a 3, even 4 piece ball that has a softer outer cover for better feel, as well as you'll get less spin with driver, but more with irons, so they hit the green and hold.
Examples of a 3 or 4 piece ball is: Titleist ProV1,Mizuno JPX 800 Irons Callaway Tour i(s), Nike ONE, Srixon 20XI S, and many others.
I hope this gives you enough information to make a better decision as to what the best golf ball is for your swing and game.
Back to top Go down

What's The Best Golf Ball For Your Game
Page 1 of 1