HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to Improve Your Golf Game

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maomao12
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Male
Number of posts : 106
Registration date : 2011-09-13

How to Improve Your Golf Game Empty
PostSubject: How to Improve Your Golf Game   How to Improve Your Golf Game Icon_minitimeMon 7 Nov 2011 - 4:39

Recently I have been in touch with a bunch of my old high school classmates; we have a Yahoo! forum for our graduating class. Today I received a note from one of those long-lost friends who had seen the golf technology articles on my web site. It ended with, "Maybe you'll come up with a golf club that will help my husband become a great golf player." That struck a chord; it's all too common a response to what people expect from golf club research.This article is intended as the antidote for such thinking. I have no illusions that it will cure the disease, but it may help people realize what they really need to become a great -- or even somewhat better -- golf player. What you find here will better align your expectations to reality.First... the idea that a new golf club design will make you a great golfer is exactly what all the manufacturers want you to believe. It doesn't work that way. You know that. Your husband knows that. But every golfer, deep down, wants to believe. The idea of a magic club -- that you can buy a golf game -- is a lot more fun than the hard truth.
The truth is that the way to improve is:
1. Lessons from the right pro for you.
2. Practice, lots of it, and of the right kind.
3. Clubs that fit you! Not the latest technology. Not some magic invention. Just be sure it fits your game and frame.
hot Porducts:
golf clubs for sale
ping rapture v2 irons
Ping Anser Forged Irons
Ping K15 Fairway Wood
Ping K15 Irons
Ping K15 Driver
Back to top Go down
http://www.mygolfstorehouse.com/

How to Improve Your Golf Game
Page 1 of 1