HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fix For Hitting The Golf Ball Fat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Fix For Hitting The Golf Ball Fat Empty
PostSubject: Fix For Hitting The Golf Ball Fat   Fix For Hitting The Golf Ball Fat Icon_minitimeWed 9 Nov 2011 - 8:16

Hitting a fat shot that goes nowhere is a humiliating occurrence. I know, I've done it hundreds of times. So finding a fix for hitting the golf ball fat is very important to avoid future humiliation as well as shoot lower golf scores.ping rapture v2 irons Curing a fat shot may be daunting as there may be several reasons why this is happening.
I am a firm believer in getting to the root cause of a swing fault, and one of the most effective ways is to get your swing on video,taylormade r11 tp driver and have a qualified teaching pro analyze your swing, and then put a side-by-side comparison in there to show you what it should look like. I know for me, this has been the most effective way to fix many of my swing faults.
Video does not lie. What you think you are doing,Ping Anser Forged Irons and what you are actually doing is sometimes a complete opposite, and until you get yourself on video, you'll never know.
What I am also a firm believer in is the use of a golf training aid that specifically addresses your swing fault.ping rapture v2 driver One that you can actually use while hitting balls, as then you can build up the muscle memory to fix it.
One such training aid for hitting a fat golf shot is the Tour Striker Club. This is a new club on the market,Ping K15 Fairway Wood but it is designed to teach you to hit the ball with a forward leaning shaft, so that you hit BALL FIRST, then turf. I have never seen such an effective training aid to teach you proper impact position.
Back to top Go down

Fix For Hitting The Golf Ball Fat
Page 1 of 1