HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons is great iron set

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons is great iron set Empty
PostSubject: Callaway Diablo Edge Irons is great iron set   Callaway Diablo Edge Irons is great iron set Icon_minitimeWed 28 Sep 2011 - 4:48

When the Callaway Diablo Edge Irons appeared on the market, I have used it sevsral times. And I think it is a great iron set. online golf shop The Diablo Edge irons are engineered for distance and accuracy. Designed with a lower, deeper center of gravity, Diablo Edge Irons feature a more accessible sweet spot that is in line with where most amateurs commonly hit the ball on the clubface.r11 taylormade driver The result is longer, consistent distance and improved accuracy. For the iron, my game is improved, because it help me get the place where I want to get.

In my opinion, the Calllaway Diablo irons is a great set of golf clubs. Good distance, very forgiven and easy to hit.burner 2.0 Driver I replaced a set of Ping I3 irons and I am getting more distance and a high trajectory that allows me to score better. In fact, I am a 15 handicap golfer that plays once a week and I am enjoying this new set. They seem easy to hit well with.r11 taylor made The grips are like all callaway clubs and overall they seem like a good set that will last a long time and be a great set for most average golfers. All in all, I love it very much.

Ping g20 fairway wood is hot sale on www.cheapgolf365.com, have a try!
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons is great iron set
Page 1 of 1