HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Are you interested in Callaway Diablo Edge Irons set?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
golfclubshot

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-08-25

Are you interested in Callaway Diablo Edge Irons set? Empty
PostSubject: Are you interested in Callaway Diablo Edge Irons set?   Are you interested in Callaway Diablo Edge Irons set? Icon_minitimeSat 24 Sep 2011 - 9:33

Callaway Diablo Edge irons are such a wonderful clubs set. Customers have been always speaking highly of this Callaway irons set. It’s tough to find a unique looking irons set that generates a lot of confidence but Callaway Golf has achieved that. Let’s just view what the users say:

It’s like these irons when hit on the sweet spot, just enough feedback on miss hits.

One of the best looking (if not the best looking) Callaway irons to date. The look special andl inspire confidence at address. Very versatile from the tee and off the deck.

Consistent and strong performance

Callaway Golf has always made irons right. Great look, setup and feel on this Callaway Diablo Edge.

Great forgiveness without losing the ability to work the ball!

This Diablo Edge IRONS SET is one of the best i've bought and used since I began to play golf. I am totally enjoy the hitting.

Seriously I would like to recommend Diablo Edge series to anyone wanting to buy new golf equipments.

I got used to them the first time when I tried them. Excellent!

Good iron, good feel and good value!

Callaway Diablo Edge irons set is a great looking clubs set that offers above average performance. The above comments are customers feedbacks from our website, http://www.golfclubshotsale.com/.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfclubshotsale.com/

Are you interested in Callaway Diablo Edge Irons set?
Page 1 of 1