HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons, Felt so wonderful !

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alex12069
Dark Secret Love

Female
Number of posts : 59
Registration date : 2011-09-17

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons, Felt so wonderful !  Empty
PostSubject: Callaway Diablo Edge Irons, Felt so wonderful !    Callaway Diablo Edge Irons, Felt so wonderful !  Icon_minitimeMon 26 Sep 2011 - 3:09

The improved feel over my previous clubs was amazing. I felt like a quot person with the clubs in my hand. Givving me confidence in my shots which is a great mental boost. Tried the Mizuno JPX800 and Cobra S-3 game improvement irons, they are comparable in use of new technology to the Diablo Edge. And they all look good. I think i was so luck to choose the Callaway Diablo Edge Irons on golfnewspace.com.

The main feature of the Callaway Diablo Edge irons is simply put is their added distance. These irons are long and control is given the premium as well.In fact, it's Callaway that has stated: "Our longest stainless steel iron ever..." It's a well known fact, Callaway is noted for their R&D and technology and have not taken a back seat to anyone when it comes to the these two, highly sought after, endearing qualities (distance and control).

What's more, the Callaway Diablo Edge Irons had a good feel to them. Even being considered as game improvement irons, any level of golfer could play them. Distance and accuracy is what can help drive scoring and if you struggle with either one, this set should be on your short list. The Callaway Diablo Edge irons offer a good feel for a GI iron and provide flat out amazing forgiveness.

Big news, Buy X-24 Irons Get Scotty Cameron Putter Free, on www.golfnewspace.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.golfnewspace.com

Callaway Diablo Edge Irons, Felt so wonderful !
Page 1 of 1