HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Inexpensive Great Callaway Diablo Forged Irons is on sale

Go down 
AuthorMessage
newgolfdiscount

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Inexpensive Great Callaway Diablo Forged Irons is on sale Empty
PostSubject: Inexpensive Great Callaway Diablo Forged Irons is on sale   Inexpensive Great Callaway Diablo Forged Irons is on sale Icon_minitimeMon 18 Jul 2011 - 8:55

Inexpensive Great Callaway Diablo Forged Irons is on sale 551_G_1274802238057

Brief Introduction 
Brand: Callaway Golf Clubs
Dexterity: Right Hand
Shaft Material: Graphite / Steel
Flex: Regular/Stiff
Total:$394.99
Vip Pirce: $359.99

Callaway Diablo Forged Irons[/b] has reached a new level of performance in a forged iron design. This iron provides a wide range of golfers the best distance they have ever seen in a Callaway forged iron with unprecedented feel, accuracy and forgiveness.

Callaway Diablo Forged Irons is designed for players seeking a traditionally styled club with enhanced playability and performance, these irons feature a soft 1020 carbon steel body, a high-strength Carpenter Steel face. This combination provides outstanding distance with increased accuracy and distance control over typical forged irons with unparalleled levels of feel.They're constructed with a soft 1020 carbon steel body and a Carpenter Steel face. The Carpenter Steel is simultaneously lighter and stronger, and thus allows more weight to be repositioned to the perimeter. Thus, golfer get some of the benefits of a game improvement iron with a topline, narrow sole and shorter blade length that will appeal to the better player.

With regards to my preferences for irons, I’m torn. On the one hand I love the feel of a well struck forged blade; there’s just something about the denseness, the sweetness of the feel at impact that raises the hairs on the back of my neck. But if I don’t have my best game with me, we can pretty much throw the prospect of a good score out the window.
On the other hand, as a golf-tech geek, I have been fully aware of the technology available that makes irons more accessible for some time now. As a lower handicapper, I make other demands of my irons and I like a more classic look at address, all things not usually associated with game improvement (GI) irons. Though a boon to the average golfer, the large heads and chunky lines are largely unattractive and feel, which I so covet, is usually severely compromised.

Now here’s the rub; as I get on in years, I feel the need for additional forgiveness more acutely but have been unwilling to give up shotmaking and feel in the trade-off. The irons that I’ve gone through in the quest to fill this niche have all been failed experiments and none lasted an entire season. So when I first laid eyes on the Callaway Diablo Forged irons, I was less than impressed.

But the more I looked, the more I liked.

Configured for Distance:

This iron generates better distance than other forged irons because of a lower, deeper CG that has a penetrating trajectory. The undercut cavity improves stability on off-center hits and a thin, energy-efficient face increases ball speeds.Forged Precision: The forged steel perimeter-weighted body and precision welded face provide incredibly soft, responsive feedback at impact in a sleek and compact head styled with classic lines.Accuracy and Workability: With a thin top line, narrow sole, shorter blade length and minimal offset, these irons provide premium shot-shaping ability for a wide range of golfers.
[b]
The Forged Iron for the Rest of Us

Callaway has reached a new level of performance in a forged iron, offering avid players the chance to play with irons featuring all the benefits of a Tour-level set. These clubs provide golfers the best distance they have ever seen in a Callaway forged iron with unprecedented feel, accuracy and forgiveness.

Accuracy and Workability

The sleek, compact head shape features a thin top line, narrow sole, shorter blade length and minimal offset, providing premium control and shot-shaping performance for a wide range of golfers.

Configured for Distance

The irons generate better distance than other forged clubs because of a lower, deeper center of gravity that promotes a strong, penetrating trajectory. The undercut cavity improves stability on off-center hits and the thin, energy-efficient face increases ball speeds

More suprice price on
http://www.newgolfdiscount.com/goods-551-Callaway+Diablo+Forged+Irons.html

Back to top Go down
http://www.newgolfdiscount.com

Inexpensive Great Callaway Diablo Forged Irons is on sale
Page 1 of 1