HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

American Stacy Lewis stock shares lead at Evian Masters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

American Stacy Lewis stock shares lead at Evian Masters Empty
PostSubject: American Stacy Lewis stock shares lead at Evian Masters   American Stacy Lewis stock shares lead at Evian Masters Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013 - 5:35

U . s . Stacy Lewis made a birdie on the last gap to share the lead with Southern Korea's In bee Park after the third game of the Evian Professionals on Sunday.

Lewis, who is pursuing her finally LPGA Tour subject of the year, experienced a 1-over 73 in order to complete the day on 11 beneath. The overnight leader experienced two bogeys plus a double bogey for the back nine before your birdie on the 18th.

"I feel like Now I'm still in the tournament, and merely got to make some putts tomorrow, Inches said Lewis, who equaled the training course record within their opening rounded. "I shot Sixty three the first day, i really know I will play very good out the following. I'm not way too worried about the item."cheap golf clubs

Recreation area, who was a few shots at the rear of Lewis in lastly place instantaneously, had several birdies and two bogeys for a 70.

Karrie Webb (Sixty seven), Natalie Gullies (68) along with 17-year-old amateur Hypo Joe Ellie (69) associated with South Korea were one taken behind the actual leaders.

"Amazingly, it had been my best round of every week, but not really my best ball-striking day," said Webb, the 2006 Evian victor, after creating six birdies. "I created a couple of pleasant long people."

Gullies, the 2007 successful, had an eagle to the ninth pit.

"The change in this round (ended up being) that I eagled seven," Gullies said. "So that definitely turned this round while in the right track."

Christie Kerr has a 67 to finish two pictures back.

The light rain got going in the morning, and then a heavy downpour at lunchtime. But Kerr enjoyed through the most severe of the temperature.

"I played terrific," Kerr reported. "Really just started out raining a whole lot and became not easy to make your typical swing."

Lewis, after making a birdie in 11, teed off into the abrasive on the subsequent hole and finished with a bogey. She'd another bogey within the 14th plus a double bogey around the next gap.

"I think I had been trying to be a little too cute along with my 3 rd shot and only really hit a bad shot," Lewis claimed of the increase bogey. "The first computer chip actually has a pretty good rest, but just this grass currently being wet through the rain naturally affected that shot. Inchesdiscount golf equipment

That manufactured the birdie around the 18th more rewarding.

"I knew I need to make birdie to get in the last team," Lewis claimed. "It's also good just to go to a putt be put into."

Cheyenne Hardwoods, Tiger Woods's cousin, was Some under after having a 70.

Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Page 1 of 1