HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Stacy Lewis takes cause with Sixty three at Evian Page maste

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Stacy Lewis takes cause with Sixty three at Evian Page maste Empty
PostSubject: Stacy Lewis takes cause with Sixty three at Evian Page maste   Stacy Lewis takes cause with Sixty three at Evian Page maste Icon_minitimeWed 17 Jul 2013 - 5:18

Stacy Lewis takes cause with Sixty three at Evian Page masters

Stacy Lewis had 7 consecutive birdies plus tied a Evian Masters history with a 9-under 63 in the opening round upon Thursday.

The woman's birdie flurry from holes 5-11, plus two regarding 17 and 18, made it simpler for Lewis to a two-shot direct over He Small Park regarding South Korea.

Lewis matched up three-time champion Sue Alfred son's round with 63, placed by the Swede throughout 2008.

"I find out I've designed six (birdies) when before, however i don't know when I've manufactured seven ... I personally almost created eight," Lewis said. "I undoubtedly think this is one of the least expensive rounds That i have ever shot. Inchescheap golf clubs

It designated Lewis' career-low round. The girl's previous low was Sixty-four, which the lady shot within the second as well as fourth circuits of the LPGA Classic in June.

Park, exactly who used any belly golf putter for the first time, designed five instantly birdies on the top nine.

Southern area Korea's Ilea Lee complete three photos behind Lewis. Colombia's Marajo Urine and also Japan's Mika Miyazato are 4 behind after 67s. American Paula Creamer taken a Sixty eight.

Defending successful Ai Miyazato, which also received in 2009, obtained three bogeys on the back and take care of with a birdie for just a 71. The woman was joined by July Inkster and Cheyenne Woods, Tigers Woods' relative, who trailed the first choice by eight shots.

Michelle Wee, who attached for minute place in Evian 6 years ago, taken a Seventy three. Top-ranked Yana Tseng had a Seventy-six, compounded by way of a wild taken into the rough on the 18th.

Park, which failed to make cut on the Elutes. Women's Start three weeks back, had a bogey on the fourth pit before her run involving birdies. She increased three regarding the back in search of. After capturing 6 less than in the pro-am competition on Thursday, she sensed the stomach putter is acceptable for her.

"I are actually playing Many years, and I haven't used this belly golf putter before," said Park, who earned her simply LPGA Tour name at last year's season-ending Titleholders. "Then, like Ten days ago, I recently changed (to) the abdomen putter.discount golf equipment

"My folks around me personally (were) expressing `Did you know that Ernie Ells won (the Indian Open) a while back with the belly putter? Have you see thatch Then I obtained more self confidence."

Wee was battling with her putting.

"I felt for instance I performed a lot better than my own score, Inches Wee said. "I attack it very good, but it don't go in, that was a bit annoying and damaged my traction.

Tseng's shot for No. Eighteen landed deeply in the challenging at an uneasy angle, only above the waters. The five-time significant winner ended up saving par, although finished with a few bogeys and one birdie.

Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Stacy Lewis takes cause with Sixty three at Evian Page maste
Page 1 of 1