HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Live cd/dvd

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2008 - 22:44

Jaana wrote:
the waiting makes it sweeter alien

Laughing New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 205499 a positive atitude ! New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 483844
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2008 - 23:10

why not? they must have a pretty good reason for releasing it in time for Easter Basketball
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008 - 9:14

mariskalrock.com article about the new DVD

http://www.mariskalrock.com/ampliacion.php?Id=4777
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008 - 10:05

Digital Versatile Doom’ is the name of the first official CD/DVD of the HIM finns, which will come out April 1st. It contains scenes shot at the Orpheum Theatre in Los Angeles, 14-15 November 2007. Besides the show, the DVD also includes backstage scenes as well as the journey to meet their idols of the one who won the biggest fan competition.
“We wanted to release a DVD since long ago and this place had all that was left to complete the idea we had; it was a beautiful place, big enough for all the cameras and we played for two nights in a row. “ This and other things were said to us by Ville Valo, during his visit in the capital, with a few hours remaining for the concert on the Riviera.
As for the songs chosen for the live video, they’re not much different from the ones they performed that night. After opening with [b]“Passion’s Killing Floor” , following songs were “Right Here In My Arms” and “Buried Alive by Love”. The female audience was too loud at times, interrupting now and then. Valo had already won over his public from the moment he first got his head out, with his well known hat, although his voice didn’t sound that bad either.

“Sleepwalking Past Hope” was a surprise for everyone, the long 10 minute song from ‘Venus Doom’ although who can forget the old songs [b]“Your Sweet 666”, “Poison Girl” or the cover[better version] of Chris Isaak’s “Wicked Game”.

Set list DVD

“Passion's Killing Floor”

“Wings of a Butterfly”

“Buried Alive By Love”
“Wicked Game”
“The Kiss of Dawn”
“Vampire Heart”
“Poison Girl”
“Dead Lovers' Lane”
“Join Me in Death”
“It's All Tears (Drown in This Love)”
“Sleepwalking Past Hope”
“Killing Loneliness”
“Soul On Fire”
“Your Sweet 666”
“Bleed Well”
“Right Here in My Arms”
“The Funeral of Hearts”

________
*srry for the crappy translation but i really did it as fast as i could.
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008 - 11:43

some nice new details ,thaanks for translation New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 577809 New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 577809 New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 577809 New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 293199
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008 - 19:06

Jaana wrote:

“We wanted to release a DVD since long ago and this place had all that was left to complete the idea we had; it was a beautiful place, big enough for all the cameras and we played for two nights in a row. “ This and other things were said to us by Ville Valo, during his visit in the capital, with a few hours remaining for the concert on the Riviera.

Well this is an interesting spin on things. I seem to remember them saying awhile back they were only doing this because the record company was making them and they didn't really see the point since there wasn't that much new stuff that wasn't included on LMA. But whatever. Gotta be semi-PC nowadays. Thanks for the translation.

Did anyone here pre-order the new dvd from heartagram.com? Because I was reading something that said those fans who pre-ordered it would get some sort of code for an online viewing of the dvd on April 1 since they had to push the release back to the end of April.
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008 - 20:13

i tried to , but they don't deliver in Romania , and i've seen on heartagram boards not only to romania , there are other countries in Europe in the same situation ..this happened with the internet ltd edition too ,a strange thing , cause they deliver other items from him store here .I have bought from them before, and received the items .
Ii've even sent a message to warner customer service , but received no answer about this ..strange marketing , i do not find any logical reason for this Rolling Eyes
So i'm gonna buy from ebay i suppose fingers crossed .
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 14 Mar 2008 - 23:07

just me wrote:

Well this is an interesting spin on things. I seem to remember them saying awhile back they were only doing this because the record company was making them and they didn't really see the point since there wasn't that much new stuff that wasn't included on LMA. But whatever. Gotta be semi-PC nowadays. Thanks for the translation.

Did anyone here pre-order the new dvd from heartagram.com? Because I was reading something that said those fans who pre-ordered it would get some sort of code for an online viewing of the dvd on April 1 since they had to push the release back to the end of April.

I pre-ordered it from heartagram.com
and it's true, we will get an url on april the 1st so we can watch it on the internet.
if you guys like it, I would be able to pm you the link? New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 494176
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 15 Mar 2008 - 0:37

[quote="hellen troy"]i tried to , but they don't deliver in Romania , and i've seen on heartagram boards not only to romania , there are other countries in Europe in the same situation .. (...)quote]

of course there are other countries, and there will be more and more, till Warner won't deliver to Europe H.I.M.'s cd's and dvd's anymore Evil or Very Mad

DarkDesigner, thank you, it's nice of you, we'll think about it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 1 Apr 2008 - 10:25

I got the link.
It really looks great.
If you want the link too, PM me.
EDIT: It's still up, I don't know for how long it remain there..
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Apr 2008 - 11:52

A Preview. It will be out April 29th, hopefully

New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 494176
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Apr 2008 - 17:07

Thanks for the preview Jaana. Fingers crossed the release date doesn't get pushed back any further.
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 5 Apr 2008 - 19:52

Why would they do that again?
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Apr 2008 - 0:50

I love you you're welcome darlings.
idk...but well... you know how professional things can get with HIM. plus the waiting makes everyone more curious and excited which, in my opinion, will make them more receptive to the DVD. we must learn to appreciate the uniqueness of all their DVDs, they put in a lot of work and dedication.. New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 871224 New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 507528 New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 507528 New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 507528 New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 507528 New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 507528
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Live cd/dvd
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2