HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Live cd/dvd

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeMon 7 Jan 2008 - 23:48

According to amazon, the new live cd/dvd will be released on Feb.26, which isn't that far away.
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan 2008 - 0:14

New Live cd/dvd 34770 i can't wait !!i really love live records ..they have that precious charm ..the flavour of the unique moment in time New Live cd/dvd 577809 New Live cd/dvd 577809 New Live cd/dvd 577809 oh and i love the sound of the crowd ,the love and devotion they share
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan 2008 - 0:58

Me too. That's one of the best parts of Uneasy Listening 2 for me, the few live songs. And when you're listening in your car, it really sounds like you were at that concert and are remembering it all over again, even if you weren't there.
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan 2008 - 2:31

exactly , it gives you the feeling of being there New Live cd/dvd 252396
i wonder which shows will be included New Live cd/dvd 34770 New Live cd/dvd 34770 New Live cd/dvd 34770

i was searching to preorder right now but i am little confused ,
on Amazon there is only audio cd live , while on Best Buy its cd+dvd live
...i don't know..maybe i'd better be patient New Live cd/dvd 69020 a little and order it after 26 of feb , to see it with my own eyes before
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeTue 8 Jan 2008 - 18:36

hellen troy wrote:
i wonder which shows will be included New Live cd/dvd 34770 New Live cd/dvd 34770 New Live cd/dvd 34770

i was searching to preorder right now but i am little confused ,
on Amazon there is only audio cd live , while on Best Buy its cd+dvd live
...i don't know..maybe i'd better be patient New Live cd/dvd 69020 a little and order it after 26 of feb , to see it with my own eyes before

It's the shows from Nov.14/15 in LA. I may have the dates wrong, but it's from whenever they were in LA. Same time they filmed the Bleed Well vid.

I had a link for amazon. I'll see if I can find it and post it later for you.
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jan 2008 - 20:56

between the events for Heartagram Day 2008 , they announced the screening of the new live DVD in Philadelphia at The Trocadero , and DVD preorders available sooner , from february 1st !!
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jan 2008 - 17:00

According to CD Universe

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7502069

"Digital Versatile Doom: Live At The Orpheum Theatre" live cd with DVD by H.I.M. is supposed to be released on
Tuesday, March 04, 2008.

check this too Wink :

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1172617/
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeThu 31 Jan 2008 - 13:53

H.I.M. scot un DVD

Formatia finlandeza H.I.M. va lansa un DVD pe data de 11 martie 2008 la Warner Records.

DVD-ul va include inregistrarea concertului sustinut de H.I.M. in Los Angeles pe data de 14 si 156 noiembrie 2007.

DVD-ul H.I.M. se va intitula Digital Versatile Doom: Live at the Orpheum Theatre.

Translation:

H.I.M. have prepared us a new DVD

The finnish band called H.I.M. will release a new DVD on March 11th.

The DVD will feature a concert from Los Angeles which took place November 14th and 15th, 2007.
It will be named Digital Versatile Doom: Live at the Orpheum Theatre.

looks like it's official. taken from metalhead.ro, traslated by myself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2008 - 22:00

Release date's been pushed back to April 1 now Crying or Very sad I knew Feb 26 was too good to be true when I first saw it, but now the dvd's becoming like the cd. Wouldn't be surprised if it got bumped back some more. I'm half tempted to go to Philly on Sat for the screening. Maybe if the weather's nice.

And you can see the cover here, since photobucket hates me at the moment and won't let me save it.
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeMon 4 Feb 2008 - 22:11

OMG , the cover looks so good !! New Live cd/dvd 629717 maybe amazes me more because i saved a pic of a raven just like this ,few days ago ! Shocked
but this one on the cover is so cool !!! on the microphone !!i love it !

tonight have problems with my internet too , but i was lucky with the pic ,here it is :

New Live cd/dvd Untitl13

New Live cd/dvd 4353410

later edit :

but damn it , we can't buy the special edition from warner , again !!!and this makes me angry New Live cd/dvd 337815 vampire
the same old message : they don't deliver to romania , but this comes only after you are asked to register name , address , pasword , etc etc etc and -curious thing romania is in the list there ! -and you continue ! hoping this time it will be okay New Live cd/dvd 34770 ,if you type anything wrong they ask you to go back .. Mad and after all this ?
what ? big surprise : they don't deliver in Romania good job , WHY !! Evil or Very Mad

so , i guess we'll have to wait !!! .. little longer (euphemisticaly speaking ).. and buy a regular edition
thanks warner New Live cd/dvd 483844
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2008 - 1:00

Thanks for posting it. My photobucket account gets really tempermental at times. Can anyone read what the title plate says at the very bottom? Below the HIM, Digital Versatile Doom, Live at the Orpheum part, because it looks like it says 37 A.M. to me and I've no idea what it means.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeTue 5 Feb 2008 - 1:31

that's what i see, too. 37 A.M.
a crow? my GOD, it looks exactly like the one that's been stalking me lately New Live cd/dvd 282735 [i'm not joking]
and Hellen, i hate warner too right now!!!!! pale i can't believe they're doing the same thing all over again! New Live cd/dvd 965459
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeWed 6 Feb 2008 - 21:51

no, no, that is not a raven on a microphone, it's Ville singing at a microphone New Live cd/dvd 629717

hmmm... there is also going to be a special edition to this too? *goes to load rifle to go to U.S.A., buy that and kill Warner's leaders*
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeWed 6 Feb 2008 - 22:54

just me wrote:
Thanks for posting it. My photobucket account gets really tempermental at times. Can anyone read what the title plate says at the very bottom? Below the HIM, Digital Versatile Doom, Live at the Orpheum part, because it looks like it says 37 A.M. to me and I've no idea what it means.

it says :
Digital Versatile Doom Live From The Orpheum Theater
XXXVII A.S.

and i think XXXVII A.S. is conected with this

http://www.churchofsatan.com/Pages/News37.html

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Parthenon/2669/updates.html

A.S. means Anno Satanas

or maybe i'm wrong but also the cover art is related to this kind of immagery ,E.A .POE has a narrative poem called The Raven and The Raven is also a satanic publication ,and 666, 616 is so familiar to us ,isn't it . so i guess that's what it is
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb 2008 - 4:20

bounce well i know that Ville is excentric but enough is enough Neutral
... whatever it means, i hope it's not this, for the love of HIM Neutral
sorry but HIM's music has NOTHING to do with worshipping satan, as far as i see.
all i see is 37 A.M.
and if one types that in as XXXVII A.M. there are all kinds of sonnets from Shakespeare and other poets to be found. i really believe it's an "M" Question Question Exclamation Question
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb 2008 - 11:48

i don't want to dissapoint anyone but it's on heartagram.com...and it's A.S. New Live cd/dvd 69020

http://www.heartagram.com/store/featured/digital-versatile-doom-live-orpheum-theater-xxxvii-wflipbook

they are not satanic but for the sake of art much of their imagery and lyrical references do bear a resemblance to the more ..romantic elements of Satanic beliefs:

Sigillium Diaboli = seal of the devil
Stigmata Diaboli = mark of the devil

616 (like 616 versions )

[from heartagram board :
A newly discovered fragment of the oldest surviving copy of the New
Testament indicates that, as far as the Antichrist goes, theologians,
scholars, heavy metal groups, and television evangelists have got the wrong
number. Instead of 666, it's actually the far less ominous 616.]

666( six, six ,six ) ,His Infernal Majesty etc
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb 2008 - 18:51

ashamed yes, i knew about those things; it's kind of hard not to notice them in their music. oh well Neutral i'm not a satanist, a pagan nor an atheist so all this doesn't touch me in any way. oh, and most importantly: i still love New Live cd/dvd 135382 New Live cd/dvd 840241 medieval
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeThu 7 Feb 2008 - 20:51

of course sweety , in fact nobody takes these things seriously (with few extreme exceptions of course ) ..
and HIM albums already accustomed us with this
i think it comes from Ozzy and Black Sabbath as an important influence for Ville , i'd say very important if i remember Ville thinking of Ozzy in rehab (and Ozzy and Sabbath relation with this imagery is well known)
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeFri 8 Feb 2008 - 2:28

it's ironic actually
Ville is an Ozzy fan and Kelly is a HIM fan. tongue pirat
[K. Osbourne of course... cyclops ]
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008 - 14:45

http://digitalversatiledoom.com/

OMG New Live cd/dvd 629717 New Live cd/dvd 629717 New Live cd/dvd 629717 look what they do to us !!! New Live cd/dvd 69020 SUCH AMAZING PICS !!!

this is KILLING ME !!!
i can't waaaait to have it!! New Live cd/dvd 629717 New Live cd/dvd 629717 New Live cd/dvd 629717
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008 - 21:52

the Tracklist of the DVD according to cduniverse.com

01. Passion's Killing Floor
02. Rip Out The Wings Of A Butterfly
03. Buried Alive By Love
04. Wicked Game
05. The Kiss Of Dawn
06. Vampire Heart
07. Poison Girl
08. Dead Lovers Lane
09. Join Me In Death
10. It's All Tears (Drown In This Love)
11. Sleepwalking Past Hope
12. Killing Loneliness
13. Soul On Fire
14. Your Sweet 666
15. Bleed Well
16. Right Here In My Arms
17. Funeral Of Hearts

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=7502069
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeMon 25 Feb 2008 - 22:53

beautiful tracklist. FOH remains the last song...ever since the concerts from 2006 [remember ours? New Live cd/dvd 494176 ] New Live cd/dvd 629717
thank you for the info.
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2008 - 16:35

Bad news guys,the release date has been pushed back once again. New date is April 29.
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2008 - 16:39

aww man this means we will have it in june

if we are lucky ... oopsie
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2008 - 19:22

the waiting makes it sweeter alien
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Live cd/dvd Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Live cd/dvd   New Live cd/dvd Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Live cd/dvd
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next