HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Use TaylorMade R11 Driver, you will love it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Use TaylorMade R11 Driver, you will love it Empty
PostSubject: Use TaylorMade R11 Driver, you will love it   Use TaylorMade R11 Driver, you will love it Icon_minitimeFri 18 Nov 2011 - 5:36

I have used this driver. I hit this driver at a local golf store near my house in michigan, i hit it on a day where the high temperature was 30 degrees, it was ultra light and immediately felt very comfortable in my hands. TaylorMade R11 Driver I proceeded to hit at least ten shots that were either straight or with a slight draw and flew the 200 yard flag every time, i am strictly a Callaway gear user but i am going to upgrade my Callaway FT-IQ draw model with the TaylorMade R-11. r 11 driver I love the feel that the taylormade r11 gives me. My game has been improved too much by using it. All in all, I love all the things. In the following part, I will give you some details about it.

In the first place, the TaylorMade R11 driver is designed with a new, modern-classical clubhead shape intended to suit the eye of better players, while still providing forgiveness and confidence for average players. taylormade r11 Then, the stock shaft that comes in the R11 is a proprietary Fujikura Blur shaft weighing in at 60 grams. The shaft has a medium-low torque of 3.5 degrees and creates a mid to mid-high launch. This is the shaft that was used for my testing. The two lofts that are available are 9 and 10.5 degree. At last, the r11 taylormade driver is the ultimate driver for adjustability. It may not have as many loft/ lie combinations as some of the other drivers out there, but it has more variables to adjust, r11 taylormade driver including heel and toe weighting for a neutral, fade, or draw bias and an adjustable sole plate for the open, neutral, or closed look. I just want to say that I love it.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Use TaylorMade R11 Driver, you will love it
Page 1 of 1