HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TaylorMade R11 Driver: good news for you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

TaylorMade R11 Driver: good news for you Empty
PostSubject: TaylorMade R11 Driver: good news for you   TaylorMade R11 Driver: good news for you Icon_minitimeThu 17 Nov 2011 - 3:24

There is a fact that the TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade R11 Driver Besides, its psoducts are very popular among golf players. If you are a fan of the TaylorMade, there is a good news for you. However, if you are not, this also a good news for you. The good news is that the TaylorMade R11 Driver has been released. The R11 Driver has been used many kinds advanced technologies. Such as, Combining full FCT and MWT settings promotes a launch-condition range of 2° launch angle and 1,000 RPM. r 11 driver The FCT system is extremely sleek and streamlined, resulting in less mass and a lower clubhead CG location compared to hosel adjustability systems in competitive drivers.

For me, it is also a good news. By using it, my game was improved too much. The R11 feels heavier than I am accustomed to. r11 taylormade driver Help me too much. taylormade r11 I finally found a driver that fits my swing path which is slightly over the top. Realistically, picked up 20-30 yards with this club due to a combination of the shaft length combined with a 10 degree loft. I tried the razer which doesn't come close to the performance of this club. All in all, the new TaylorMade R11 driver is well made and very easily adjusted for different golfer's swings. The loft angle on the 10.5 is adjustable between 9.5 and 11.5 degrees in half degree increments. r11 taylormade driver The face can be set to open, neutral or closed and the club weights can be switched from neutral to draw bias. Very nice driver! So I say that this is a good news for your.

Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

TaylorMade R11 Driver: good news for you
Page 1 of 1