HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ping G20 Driver take in the hand feeling great

Go down 
AuthorMessage
yyao
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Ping G20 Driver take in the hand feeling great Empty
PostSubject: Ping G20 Driver take in the hand feeling great   Ping G20 Driver take in the hand feeling great Icon_minitimeWed 29 Feb 2012 - 7:55

We really liked the Best Price Ping G20 Driver and the enhancements are all excellent and we think it is the best Ping driver since the G5 so it is well worth checking it out.
When you hold the Ping G20 Driver in your hand, it makes you just stare at the club in wonderment. You notice a powerful yet elegant shape made of titanium that just wants you to unleash it on some poor unsuspecting golf ball. Sure the profile is large and slightly elongated (460cc) but it's not huge where you feel like you're swinging a small SUV on a stick. When you first waggle the club you feel that the balance and weighting is perfect which is due to the shaft being weighted slightly above its center while maintaining the feel and weight of the club head. Although the external weight has been moved from the heel to the back of the club you barely notice it at address. I'll touch on the shaft a little later but in terms of looks it's very similar to what was offered last year in the Ping G15 Driverand the K15 and meshes well with the overall look of the G20.
The club face combined with the external weight found on the heel of the
Ping K15 Driverdriver is now placed directly behind the face of the G20 which means that the poor golf ball will get up in the air faster for you. The aerodynamic shape, or at least as aerodynamic as 460cc can be, combined with the variable wall thickness, the shaft that comes with the G20, and the external weight is really a nice package that is designed to help the golfer get the ball airborne and fast.
The Ping G15 irons felt very good and certainly had some pop to it. The head looks massive and has a more low-profile look that I expected. Interestly looks more like a Callaway designed crown, but I do prefer the lighter colour to the former G15 look. The Tour Shaft did make a difference and added a more penetrating ball flight to my swing. Easy to hit, and can get the ball in the air, probably perfect for a 10-20 handicapper.
We really liked the Best Price Ping G20 Drive rand the enhancements are all excellent and we think it is the best Ping driver since the G5 so it is well worth checking it out.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheapgolfzone.com/

Ping G20 Driver take in the hand feeling great
Page 1 of 1