HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donald picks Rory over Tiger(2)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggle

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Donald picks Rory over Tiger(2) Empty
PostSubject: Donald picks Rory over Tiger(2)   Donald picks Rory over Tiger(2) Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec 2011 - 2:49

"It was really to find a little bit of timing and rhythm and that's what I kind of used it as. It served its purpose, I felt like it was a good week for me in terms of shaking off some rust." Titleist 712 MB Irons

Had McIlroy not won in Hong Kong last week, the money list title would already have been his, but Donald says he wasn't a bit surprised to hear of the youngster's victory.

"It would be nice to be sitting on the beach right now with a cocktail in my hand and not worrying about it too much, but there's nothing really easy in life," he said.

"It's made me more focused this week and I'm looking forward to the challenge."

During his month off, Donald had to deal with a lot in his personal life. His father passed away unexpectedly only days before the birth of his second daughterTitleist 712 MB Irons

"My dad brought me into the game. We didn't play a lot, but he would take me out sometimes, even mornings before school at like 7am for a quick nine holes, and I have fond memories of that," he said.

"He didn't play a lot, but his big line was he taught me everything he knew. He always took full credit for my success.

"HisTitleist 712 MB Irons
was unexpected and to happen a few days before my second daughter was born was a wide range of emotions.

"It was something you can't ever prepare for and it was very, very sad. I lost a good friend and someone that I think brought me up in a proper way.

"He was never as concerned about myTitleist 712 MB Irons
as he was bringing me up as a decent person with good morals and someone that set a good example.

"It was very, very tough, but the birth did spread a little grace on the situation."

Like his fellow countryman, Lee Westwood, Donald has enjoyed a lot of success, but has not yet tasted a major victory, a fact that will always attract some critics.

"They make me stronger to be honest. Every time someone says I can't do a thing it just makes me work harder," he added.

"Getting to number one and not winning aTitleist 712 MB Irons
is almost harder to do and quite a feat. There's more points in majors and if you win one you really jump up.

Back to top Go down
http://www.luckygolf18.com

Donald picks Rory over Tiger(2)
Page 1 of 1