HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big names set for Delhi challenge (2 )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggle

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Big names set for Delhi challenge (2 ) Empty
PostSubject: Big names set for Delhi challenge (2 )   Big names set for Delhi challenge (2 ) Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec 2011 - 2:57

Davies, a seven-time European Order of Merit winner, will be joined by fellow European Solheim Cup team members Sophie Gustafson, a four-time winner of the Henderson Money List and the hugely talented rookie Hedwall, who has already won threePing G20 Fairway Wood
this season.

Sweden's Hedwall is also making her tournament debut and commented: "It has been a wonderful year and I was not expecting it to be this good. I am hoping for a good finish at the Indian Open. It has great experience in India so far."

The flamboyant Kim, a United States Solheim Cup player, was also looking forward to competing and commented: "It's a great feeling to be in India for the first time, and I am expecting a good finish thanks to my current form." Ping G20 Fairway Wood

The Indian challenge will be led by Nicollet, the current leader on the domestic Hero Women's Professional Golf Tour who was India's top representative in a tie for 23rd at the 2010 event.

"I am hoping to finish better than last year. I have worked on my swing and putting and it has shown good results," said the glamorous young professional, who has already played in a number of Ladies European Tour events, including the Evian Masters presented by Societe Generale and the Finnair Masters this year. Ping G20 Fairway Wood

Meanwhile, Mehra, a pioneer of women's professional golf in India who helped to establish and popularise the game, is looking forward to playing in the tournament, which will showcase India's burgeoning talent to a global audience.

Mehra commented: "This tournament is a great exposure for Indian women's professional golfers and we are hopeful for a good result from the Indians this year."

Recommanded discount fairway wood by enjoymygolf team :

Ping G20 Fairway Wood

Back to top Go down
http://www.luckygolf18.com

Big names set for Delhi challenge (2 )
Page 1 of 1