HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Donald picks Rory over Tiger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
maggle

Female
Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Donald picks Rory over Tiger Empty
PostSubject: Donald picks Rory over Tiger   Donald picks Rory over Tiger Icon_minitimeFri 9 Dec 2011 - 2:45

Luke Donald believes that Rory McIlroy has the talent to one day surpass even Tiger Woods' achievements. Titleist AP1 712 Individual Irons and Wedges

While he was full of praise for Woods and what he's done in the game, in terms of pure talent at a young age, the World No 1 backs McIlroy.

"Tiger's work ethic has always been tremendous and I think his mindset is what has separated himself from the field when he was really at the top of the game," Donald said.

"But in terms of talent, I think Rory has more. Of the guys I've played Titleist AP1 712 Individual Irons and Wedges
with out here on Tour Rory has the most.

"I see him winning lots of tournaments and lots of majors."

Donald will take on that talent in head-to-head duel this week, as they battle it out for the European money list title at the Dubai World Championship.

A top nine finish is all he requires, while McIlroy will need to win and rely on his opponent having a less than stellar week.

Donald is only just coming back from a month-long break, and played his first tournament last week in South Africa, where he finished a credible seventh out of 12 competitors in the Nedbank Challenge.

"It's a great tournament with a Titleist AP1 712 Individual Irons and Wedges
but it was an opportunity for me to play four rounds under a competitive situation," Donald said.

Golf Clubs For Sale:
Mizuno MP-59 Iron Set
Titleist 712 CB Irons
Titleist 712 MB Irons
Callaway RAZR Fit Driver
Back to top Go down
http://www.luckygolf18.com

Donald picks Rory over Tiger
Page 1 of 1