HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ping G20 Iron is so amazing, impressed me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
fairy11
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2011-09-19

Ping G20 Iron is so amazing, impressed me Empty
PostSubject: Ping G20 Iron is so amazing, impressed me   Ping G20 Iron is so amazing, impressed me Icon_minitimeTue 22 Nov 2011 - 5:48

Ping is one of the famous golf brand in the world. Recently Ping has launched the new series--Ping G20 Irons . I have use this iron. I consider that this iron is so amazing, impressed me. I decide to say something so that more and more golf players can know the best iron. The Ping G20 features a new Custom Tuning Port which expands perimeter weighting and increases MOI. The thinner face of the ping g20 helps position weight to the toe for added forgiveness. The wider sole provides a higher launch angle. What's more, the the G20 Iron adopts a new soft layer on the back to help with sound, feel and vibrations. The irons are solid and of very high quality. So I love it more and more.

There are more information. The CTP of g20 irons reinforces a 10% thinner face and controls distances while saving weight, which was added to the back flange of the deeply cut, multi-cavity head to increase the moment of inertia. g20 irons Combined with the new CFS steel shaft (control, feel and stability), the G20 optimizes feel and trajectories. Consistent yardage gapping is a key benefit of the ping g20ping irons g20[/b] set, which includes high-launching long irons that maximize the overall range and predictability of a player's set. You can try this iron. I believe that this iron is your dream one. Your game also will be improved.
Back to top Go down
http://www.golffactorystore.com

Ping G20 Iron is so amazing, impressed me
Page 1 of 1