HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Review of Ping K15 Iron Set 3H, 4H,5-PW with Steel Shaft

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcinta
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-10-12

The Review of Ping K15 Iron Set 3H, 4H,5-PW with Steel Shaft Empty
PostSubject: The Review of Ping K15 Iron Set 3H, 4H,5-PW with Steel Shaft   The Review of Ping K15 Iron Set 3H, 4H,5-PW with Steel Shaft Icon_minitimeThu 24 Nov 2011 - 3:03

The Ping K15 Irons
is a blended set comprised of multi-metal irons and higher launching hybrids. The K15 iron/hybrid set is designed for golfers who benefit from a maximum forgiveness design. The titanium face and steel body of the K15 iron creates a higher moment of inertia for greater accuracy and consistent distance results across the club face. The wide-soled irons feature a low and deep center of gravity position to promote higher trajectories. Two stainless steel hybrids offer options to replace a traditional 5 or 6 iron while the 3- and 4-hybrids ensure higher-launching shots for slower swing speed golfers. Each hybrid is engineered with patent-pending technology which reduces spin and increases launch.
I am a tour forged club player, I currently have a set of Mizuno M58's in which I hit well. They may be the best set of irons on the market for "players". However, I needed a second set of clubs that were a little easier to use for backup and guests. I tried various forged clubs such as Cobra, Callaway and Titleist, all which were very nice. However, the sales clerk asked if I ever hit the new Ping K15 Irons
. I looked at the oversize club and silently chuckled and reminded the clerk I was a "player", the Ping clubs were too oversized for me.
However...before leaving the store I tried them anyway. What the heck....
To my amazement, the Ping K15 Irons
went straight and long on every swing. I tried hitting the clubs thin...straight and long. Off centered...straight and long. Half swings...straight and long. I was even able to minimally work the ball left, right and knock down shots. Not nearly like Mizunos, but respectable.
I could not believe the results. Easy to hit predictible ball flight and distance.
However, I did not care for the hybrid portion of the set. I ordered the set without Ping hybrids and just included the sand and gap in the set. I use Taylormade hybrids instead. I highly recommend buying different hybrids or woods to replace the 3 and 4 hybrids that come with the set.
Now I have to find a way to break the news to my Mizunos that they will no longer have all of my golf time.
Ping has humbled me and made me a believer. Why hit musclebacks when you can hit these Ping K15 Irons
and rarely have a bad shot? How often do you have to shape a shot 40 yards? In fact, hitting the ball straight may reduce your need to shape shots 40 yards.
Excellent clubs for all "players". Excellent job Ping.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ohshoppingmall.com

The Review of Ping K15 Iron Set 3H, 4H,5-PW with Steel Shaft
Page 1 of 1