HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The review of Ping Anser 3-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcinta
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-10-12

The review of Ping Anser 3-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts  Empty
PostSubject: The review of Ping Anser 3-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts    The review of Ping Anser 3-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts  Icon_minitimeMon 28 Nov 2011 - 2:58

When I first started golfing I only played Ping clubs. Ping irons are easy for me to hit, very forgiving, long, straight and mid-high trajectory. It really improved my game. However, once I got a little better, (single digit handicap), I became addicted to the feel and response of Ping Anser Forged Irons
. Therefore I gave up Ping irons for the last few years. Now with the introduction of the Ping Anser forged irons I could not wait to get my hands on a set. Well, I just received them and had the opportunity to play a couple rounds.

Looks: First, I must say Ping Anser Forged Irons
look better than any Ping iron I ever owned or seen. The chrome finish sparkles in the sunlight similar to a piece of jewelry.

Feel & Forgiveness: I managed to hit a few toe shots with these clubs and I was completely amazed at the forgiveness. The clubs definitely feel different when hit at the toe, but nothing like blades or the majority of forged clubs I owned. I lost about 10% distance on toe hits which was unbelievable. Normal toe hits end up in the water or hazard, but the toe shots on these clubs simply fell short of the green. Which explains my unusually low score today. However, when I hit these Ping Anser Forged Irons
dead center in the sweet spot the feedback of feel from these clubs instantly puts a smile on my face. I knew I hit it well and the ball took off like a missile seeking a target. Shots hit thin and off center had the same result, 10% lost in distance but straight to target. It was unreal.

Custom Fit: I had my clubs fitted with Project X shafts along with my Ping wedges. This allowed consistency throughout the set. Ping custom options are second to none.

Performance: I normally hit my 3 iron 200 or so yards and I hit this three iron from 195 to 220. I normally hit my PW 135 yards and I hit the Ping PW about 135 - 140. Overall, I was very happy with the distance of these clubs. Very predictable and most importantly easy to hit. I felt as comfortable hitting my 3 iron as I did my PW. I highly recommend getting the PW through 3 iron. No need for hybrids with these irons.
I plan on keeping these Ping Anser Forged Irons
for a while. Not sure how many Ping will produce, but I have my set. The only down side is the price.

Back to top Go down
http://www.ohshoppingmall.com

The review of Ping Anser 3-PW Iron Set with Steel Shafts
Page 1 of 1