HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lacuna Coil

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2007 - 1:04

we, who administrate this site do our best to put everything in order, you can be sure of that!
thank you!

SYMBOLS OF LACUNA COIL

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Lacuna10

NEWS Razz

Lacuna Coil and digitalmusician.net have launched an exclusive remix competition with the possibility of a release and prizes from Line6!
digitalmusician.net is the online platform for musicians and producers created by the founders of the Steinberg company Manfred Rürup and Charly Steinberg. Following the success of the last remix competition with electro band Camouflage, Lacuna Coil have also made one of their songs available.
"Be Heard" is the motto of this competition and the winner has the chance that the band will release the remix and along with the 4 runners-up will also receive top quality prizes from Line6 and digitalmusician.net.
To enter the competition candidates must create a (free of charge) personal profile on digitalmusician.net before downloading the remix material.
"Our site offers ideal opportunities for online collaboration and a convenient virtual meeting place. Whether the remixer makes use of these features is up to them. The mix can also be made entirely in their own production environment.", says Digital Musician GmbH Managing Director Hans-Jörg Bordin. "Our remix competitions offer the participants a platform to get heard and to establish a general awareness of working together on the internet."
The main prize is:
- The possibility that the remix is released by Lacuna Coil
- A one-year digitalmusician.net Pro-Account
- A Line6 HD147 Half Stack guitar amplifier with a value of 2.500 euro
The winner doesn't take it all – the runners-up can also win a Line6 Floor POD Plus and a Tonecore Echo Park pedal. Further details can be found on the digitalmusician.net website when the competition is launched.
The remix competition runs from 15th September 2007 until 31 st October 2007.
More information can be found at
www.digitalmusician.net

Lacuna Coils 'Closer' to appear on Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Tlc2In a press release today, Activision have revealed the Lacuna Coil's 'Closer' will be a number of songs from International artists to appear on the upcoming 'Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock' console game.
Other songs on the game include:
Minus Celsius (by Backyard Babies)
Hier Kommt Alex (by Die Toten Hosen)
In the Belly of a Shark (by Gallows)
I'm in the Band (by The Hellacopters)
Avalancha (by Heroes Del Silencio)
Take This Life (by In Flames)
Ruby (by Kaiser Chiefs)
Generation Rock (by Revolverheld)
Mauvais Garcon (by NAAST)
Radio Song (by Superbus)
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2007 - 19:09

Cristina completes video with Apocalyptica

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Tlc2In a blog on her myspace Cristina Scabbia has confirmed that she has completed the video shoot for an Apocalyptica song in which she is the guest vocalist.
The video was shot in Vilnius, Lithuania for the song 'SOS' which appears on the “Worlds Collide” album.
You can listen to the song Here Lacuna Coil - Page 2 629717

tour dates:
Bloodstock Festival 2007

Aug 17th, Derbyshire, UK

Pukkelpop Festival

Aug 18th, Hassell, Belgium

Lowlands Festival 2007

Aug 19th, Biddinghuizen, Holland

Loudpark Festival

Oct 20-21s, Saitama City, Japan@ Saitama Super Arena

Gigantour 2007

With Megadeth, Static X, Devildriver
Nov 10th, Perth @ Metro City
Nov 12th, Adelaide @ The barton Theatre
Nov 13th, Melbourne @ Festival Hall
Nov 15th, Sydney @ Luna Park Big Top
Nov 16th, Sydney @ Luna Park Big Top
Nov 18th, Brisbane @ Riverstage
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2007 - 15:14

wonderfull song, I love it Lacuna Coil - Page 2 629717 , thanks Jaana !
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007 - 16:29

SOS[Anything but love] Lyrics:

Bound to your side
And trapped in silence
Just a possession
Is this sex our only violence
That feeds your obsession
You send me to a broken state
Where I can't take the pain just long enough
Then I am numb
Then I just disappear

So go on and fuck me
Go and scare me to death
Tell me I asked for it
Tell me I'll never forget
You could give me anything but love
Anything but love

Does it feel good tonight
Hurt me with nothing
Some sort of sick satisfaction you get from my fucking
Oh stripped down to my naked core
The darkest corners of my mind are yours
That's where you live
That's where you breathe

So go on and fuck me
Go on and scare me to death
Tell me to leave you
Tell me I'll never forget
Anything but love

Without anything
Without any light
Can't tell me to live
Can't tell me to lie
Inside I am pinned

So go on and fuck me
Go on and scare me to death
I'll be your victim
You'll be the voice in my head
Anything but love
Back to top Go down
venus

venus

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2007 - 17:05

amazing combination, i found this song when i was looking for some new stuff  on myspace, the first thing that came in my mind was that cristina's voice fits perfect in this song, and also it would be so great if they'll do a featuring with sharon den adel. Lacuna Coil - Page 2 629717

Last edited by on Wed 17 Oct 2007 - 16:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 17 Oct 2007 - 16:14

I agree!!!!!! Cristina Scabbia and Sharon den Adel... that would be Lacuna Coil - Page 2 629717 Lacuna Coil - Page 2 629717 Lacuna Coil - Page 2 629717 just amazing Lacuna Coil - Page 2 629717 Lacuna Coil - Page 2 629717 Lacuna Coil - Page 2 629717
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 11 Nov 2007 - 8:43

i got a myspace bulletin from LAcuna that sounded something like this.

LACUNA COIL will be making an appearance at JB HI-FI!
Village Centre Shop LG 1-2, 206 Bourke St, Melbourne 3000

Tuesday November, 13 @ 3PM!

Hooroo!

way to go, lucky ones Surprised

and an interview...or two tongue

Andrea Ferro

INSIDE_OUT666: [Laughs] Have you got any working titles that you can share with us.

ANDREA FERRO: No basically it's a lot of musical ideas but very rough. We are trying to change the way we have been writing. In the past we have always written the music using a computer program. We were sharing it with everybody and everyone would add vocals or lyrics, but this time we want some songs to be created more naturally. This way we can have some more spontaneous songs created from the jamming room. We would like the next album to be a bit different and fresh. When you listen to it you will go "oh is this Lacuna Coil"? But not in a bad way [laughs]. I think its time for us to grow with a more mature album!

INSIDE_OUT666: I do want to congratulate you on the massive success you have received since the release of 'Karmacode', it's a fantastic album. Looking back on the recording process now, is there anything you would have changed?

ANDREA FERRO: Ah, we would have worked more on the production side. We would have spent a little more time on the recording and the sound. Not so much on the songs themselves, but in general on the production. Some songs could have been a little more direct probably? I think an album is a picture of the moment, and for that moment it was perfect. 'Karmacode' was a very weird album, we were coming off a big success with 'Comalies' and we didn't know which direction to take. It was very hard for us to be 100% satisfied with everything cause we were under pressure to decide what we wanted to do. We were very happy with 'Karmacode', it bought us to different levels in terms of popularity, but I think we still have time to improve as a band and make an even better album.

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Lacuna6

INSIDE_OUT666: Andrea, it has been a little over ten years since you released the first lacuna coil demos. Looking back at it now, did you ever imagine that by the end of 2007 just over a decade later you would be touring Australia and playing to loyal and devoted fans all across the world?

ANDREA FERRO: No, no never in a million years. When we started we just did the demo for ourselves and tried to send it out for a laugh to the labels and the magazines [laughs].

INSIDE_OUT666: [Laughs]

ANDREA FERRO: We never expected to become professional musicians or this to become our job. We were just a bunch of friends that were hanging out in the same metal pubs. There was no history of other bands from Italy doing the same thing, making a career out of playing metal. We were really the first example of this kind. It really was a unique experience and we never ever thought we would push it to this level, never in a million years!

INSIDE_OUT666: It's funny, when you say that you did the demo as a joke! I guess, when you then sign on with Century Media, it must really hit home. I would imagine that it would be a strange feeling to have gone from just hanging out in pubs to "boom", this is now your full time job!

ANDREA FERRO: Most of the time especially in rock history, a lot of the bands never expected what had happened to them. I have been to the rock 'n' roll museum in Cleveland, Ohio and there was this letter from a record label. The label was refusing this band, saying that they were not commercial enough, that they were not good enough and the band was U2. Can you imagine being the label that didn't sign U2 [laughs].

> INSIDE_OUT666: [Laughs] Yeah dude that's insane [laughs]. Andrea, over the years you have shared the stage with so many great bands such as In flames, Black Sabbath, Judas Priest and Megadeth to name just a few. Who have you enjoyed touring with the most and can you share a funny story from the road with us?

ANDREA FERRO: Luckily we always have very good experiences and keep good relationships with all the bands, well most of the bands that we have toured with. I think that the tour we did with Rob Zombie was one of the best in the United States. He's a legend, and he was treating us so nicely. At the end of the tour everyone didn't want to leave. We cooked some Italian pasta for him and the crew at the last gig, and we got dressed up like zombies and walked on stage during one of the songs.

INSIDE_OUT666: [laughs]

ANDREA FERRO: Rob was very friendly; he grabbed us during the song and threw us on the floor. We filmed everything, it was great! Ozzfest is very cool too. It's like a summer camp for metal bands. There is a lot of hanging out, a lot of drinking and smoking together. It's a big party travelling around America. Ozzfest is always a very funny experience.

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Lacuna1

INSIDE_OUT666: Andrea, I want to talk to you for a moment about the Guitar Hero game. I know that you're a very big fan of computer games and at this stage not too many bands have been able to submit songs on Guitar Hero. You must be thrilled that Lacuna Coil are a part of Guitar Hero 3.

ANDREA FERRO: Yeah, yeah sure! I'm a game addict. It's always a pleasure to be apart of something like this. We loved the game before we were even contacted to be a part of it. It's always weird to see your song on a game that you know so well. It's going to be a really good way to promote us and it's going to be funny to play along to our own songs.

Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2007 - 9:24

INSIDE_OUT666: [Laughs] Yeah, you get to relearn it by pressing red, blue and green buttons [laughs].

ANDREA FERRO: [Laughs] yeah. Next week we start the promotion for the guitar hero game and we will be giving some interviews specifically for the video game market. We had another song on a motorbike racing game in the past. This time it's for a game that we really love and play all the time. When we were touring the states with In flames from Sweden we used to have guitar hero challenges. They were very addicted to the game also and we would be playing it all the time.

> INSIDE_OUT666: [Laughs] Andrea there is no doubt that you are a fantastic vocalist. Before a performance do you do anything specific to warm up?

ANDREA FERRO: I go through some breathing techniques. I'm studying vocals now, I started a few months back and I'm learning some techniques to make my vocals better. I have to scream a lot, especially on the old songs. So I try to warm up before every show.

INSIDE_OUT666: Before you hit Australia you played the loud park festival in Japan! Do you still get nervous when you play with legendary bands such as Sabbath and Saxon at festivals such as loud park and Ozzfest?

ANDREA FERRO: Not really. I think it's more when you're going onstage. When you are behind the curtain, that's when you become nervous and your adrenaline is pumping.

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Lacuna7

INSIDE_OUT666: Mate there is no doubt that Cristina is also a fantastic vocalist and gets a hell of a lot of attention in the band. Does the situation sometimes feel a little more uncomfortable rather than a blessing having two vocalists sharing the work up onstage or in the studio?

ANDREA FERRO: No, not onstage or on the records. Personally I think we're used to working together and know the difference between the female and male vocals compliments each other. Of course there is a lot more attention in the pictures. It focuses more on the female, as women are more unique in this kind of music. You could have the most beautiful man in the world in the band and they will still focus on the girl [laughs].

INSIDE_OUT666: [Laughs] This is true!

ANDREA FERRO: For many years now we have been dealing with the press and we have learnt how to manage all of this. I think onstage, if you come to one of the shows you will see that we have a lot of experience and we interact a lot. When I'm not singing I'm trying to get the people going and when Cristina's not singing she's doing the same in her different way. We've learned how to balance the duality on stage.

INSIDE_OUT666: Andrea, what is the craziest rumour you have ever heard about yourself and or the band?

ANDREA FERRO: Oh, there were some weird stories going around. I don't know who bought them out but people were saying that we were all showering together naked with Cristina after the show [laughs]. Sometimes people say that me and Cristina are married and that's not true.

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Lacunapromo2

INSIDE_OUT666: [Laughs] you have to love the rumours!

ANDREA FERRO: There's always weird stories like that coming out.

INSIDE_OUT666: [Laughs] Andrea, unfortunately we have to leave it there as we are out of time. I want to thank you again for taking the time to speak with me today! I hope you enjoy all that Australia has to offer while you are here. Do you have any last words for our readers?

ANDREA FERRO: We are ready for Australia. I can't wait to rock onstage. I want to thank you also for your time.

[b]
© Cameron Edney Nov 2007

Not to be published in any form without written permission.

Lacuna Coil is in Australia this week as part of GIGANTOUR Check them out at one of the following shows.

[/b]
Mon Nov 12 Thebarton Theatre, Adelaide
Tue Nov 13 Festival Hall, Melbourne
Thu Nov 15 Luna Park, Sydney SOLD-OUT
Fri Nov 16 Luna Park, Sydney ALL AGES
Sun Nov 18 River Stage, Brisbane

Lacuna Coil have just announced two instore signings for Australian fans

Tue Nov 13 JB Hi-Fi 206 Bourke St, Melbourne 2pm
Thu Nov 15 JB Hi-Fi The Galleries Victoria, 500 George St, Sydney 2pm.

Karmacode is out now on Century Media, grab your copy today!

AND
Lacuna Coil - Page 2 62_logo

Italy's Lacuna Coil made their first ever trek to Australia this month, ending more than 18 months on the road supporting their latest album 'Karmacode'. Touring as part of Dave Mustaine's Gigantour juggernaut, the band played to thousands of fans every night, continuing their ascent from a cult Gothic Metal act to one of Heavy Metal's brightest stars. I caught up with vocalists Cristina Scabbia and Andrea Ferro after their first Sydney performance to talk about the tour, performing with Dave Mustaine and the next Lacuna Coil album.

---------------------------

Spiritech: This is your first Australian tour. How are things going?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: Awesome. This is our fourth show, our first time in Australia, and the reactions are great. We've been waiting for so long; for other reasons we couldn't come here before, but especially now as we've seen the reaction we definitely like Australia.

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 62_1Spiritech: How are the Aussie fans treating you?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: Awesomely. We've been getting a lot of mails asking us to come to play, and we can totally see that there's a strong basis of fans here, which is pretty unusual 'cause we never played here.
They've been so loyal, due to the fact that we've been around for ten years and we never played here, it's amazing to see that they were following us, ordering CDs from abroad. It's fantastic to see such a loyal fan base.

Spiritech: Even with the amount of touring you've done recently, did you ever dream of getting here?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: Well of course, 'cause we've been touring everywhere, so we were basically missing Japan and Australia. We played in Japan two or three weeks ago, and then we came to Australia.

Spiritech: What kept you from touring here for so long; was it a money thing, or was it just too far to travel?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: Hmmm, no I guess we've just been too busy doing something else.
Andrea: We've been playing a lot in the States and Europe, so it was really impossible to go anywhere else.

Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 24 Nov 2007 - 9:26

Spiritech: What kept you from touring here for so long; was it a money thing, or was it just too far to travel?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: Hmmm, no I guess we've just been too busy doing something else.
Andrea: We've been playing a lot in the States and Europe, so it was really impossible to go anywhere else.

Spiritech: Have you had much chance to look around Sydney?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: No, not yet because yesterday we had like a band meeting and we went out for dinner and we spent the night out, so we didn't really see much. The weather's been awesome though, and tomorrow we're going to go sightseeing.

Spiritech: What's the overall touring experience been like in Australia compared to elsewhere?
Lacuna Coil: Andrea: Usually, most of our tours are with a tour bus not with a plane; only here because of the distances we have to fly to every show. This is the first time we do something like that, usually we only go with a tour bus and then travel around, so there is even more time to kill.
Cristina: We travel almost every day, especially when we tour in America, you can travel for like 17 or 18 hours. Although there is a driver, so in the meantime we're sleeping. So in a way it's more relaxing because you have like a moving house and you don't have to wake up to go catch a flight (laughs). You can sleep in the meantime, so it's not that hard once you get used to it.

Spiritech: Cristina, you're performing 'A Tout Le Monde' live with Megadeth every night of this tour. How has that experience been?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: It's amazing of course. I'm singing a song with a historical band you know, and they're great people; this is amazing because you can mix up everything: great musicians, great people and it's a good song.

Spiritech: When you recorded the song, did you ever see yourself performing it live anywhere, let alone in Australia?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: I didn't really think about Australia when I recorded it. But I was sure that somewhere we would probably have the chance to sing it together, 'cause it happens quite a lot that you meet other bands during festivals or they are just passing by your town when you're home, so I was expecting somewhere, sometime to do that.

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 62_2Spiritech: But not in Australia!
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: I wasn't expecting Australia, no! (laughs)

Spiritech: Pretty much at the bottom of the list?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: Yeah, just like wow! (laughs)

Spiritech: You guys stand out a lot from the other bands on this tour. Do you find the fans react differently to Lacuna Coil than they do bands like DevilDriver or Static-X?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: It's amazing to see that most of the time they like every band on the Gigantour, and this is great. It shows there are no more barriers, there's not any more fans that are, "I like this and that and that's it" because the other stuff is not cool, which is something I hate, because I think you should be open and like every kind of music.
But it happens very, very often that fans with a DevilDriver T-shirt or a Megadeth T-shirt are coming to us, or people in Lacuna Coil T-shirts are getting their skin signed by DevilDriver and getting it tattooed and I think it's awesome. It shows that it's a big family.

Spiritech: Indeed. Moving on, what's the reaction to 'Karmacode' been like?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: It's doing good.

Spiritech: In what ways do you think it's an improvement on past releases?
Lacuna Coil: Andrea: I think because after 'Comalies' we've been touring so much in the States and Europe and everywhere, so we felt the live energy was missing a bit on the CD, so we wanted to have something groovier and heavier, especially to play live after the release. It's something we searched for on 'Karmacode', that power.
Cristina: It's definitely the best CD that we've done. And that's why you release records, because you're trying to improve yourself, and I think we definitely did it. It's obvious to say that we're more mature, but we definitely had an evolution; a good one! (laughs)

Spiritech: So where do you go from here: is it more touring? Because obviously that's an important way for band such as yourselves to maintain your fan base.
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: Well, touring is important to promote yourself and keep yourself in shape with your vocals and your instruments, but at the same time now we feel we have to stop for a while to write some more music, some new music. 'Cause after a while, you can't help it, you love your songs, but you getting tired of playing the same songs over and over... I'm just hungry for something new.

Spiritech: Will we see a headlining tour from Lacuna Coil for the next album?
Lacuna Coil: Andrea: Yeah, definitely. The next album is the next step.
Cristina: Yeah, I mean it makes sense to come back and do something then.
Andrea: Now we have to go back, write the album, and then we can tour again! (both laugh) We don't want to wait too much because between 'Comalies' and 'Karmacode' it was almost four years because of all the touring and then the writing process.

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 62_3Spiritech: We waited for a while.
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: (laughs) Yeah.
Andrea: We don't want that to happen again, and this time around we started touring straight from day one of the release. We've been touring with Rob Zombie, we did Ozzfest, we did huge festivals and headlining tours in Europe, we co-headlined with In Flames in the States, we did Mexico and then finished with the Jagermeister tour with Stone Sour and Shadows Fall.
Cristina: Then the headlining tour: we toured forever! (laughs).

Spiritech: Wow. With the next album, do you have any idea when that will be written and recorded?
Lacuna Coil: Andrea: Writing, yes. The writing has to start straight after this tour, although there may be a little break in between.
Cristina: No, it's too early to start talking about recording really. We definitely have some material though.

Spiritech: So no idea what the next album will sound like then?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: Hmmm, no! (laughs) It's gonna be a blood Thrash album with Rap, Dance, Techno and Funk influences. And Reggae! (laughs) No, all we know is it's going to rock, that's for sure.

Spiritech: A few years ago you guys were doing the acoustic set followed by the electric set afterwards. Is that something you're going to do again in the near future?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: Who knows? It was something special so we want to keep it this way because it makes no sense to do it all the time, or people are going to say, "Yeah okay, that's boring". It's cool if it stays something intimate and special. But who knows, maybe yes, 'cause we like it.

Spiritech: Maybe you could even bring it here. I really like the acoustic version of 'Heaven's A Lie'.
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: Thank you! Next time maybe.

Spiritech: Here's hoping. Now, the band's popularity has gone through the roof in the last few years. What would you attribute that to; just good old fashioned hard work?
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: Working, definitely. I think it's a combination of different things; working hard, and as I said before, trying to be open to other influences and not staying closed in a cliché. I don't know. A lot of things.

Spiritech: The increased popularity of female-fronted bands like Nightwish, Evanescence and Leaves Eyes has probably helped as well.
Lacuna Coil: Cristina: That's true, but if you think about it, first of all we have two singers and this is something they don't have, so we can definitely do...
Andrea: Well not Nightwish, they do now.
Cristina: They do now (laughs), but they didn't have, and we're not playing the Beauty and the Beast. No offence to anyone at all, but sometimes he sings in a more melodic way or I can be more aggressive, so it's a completely different thing. I mean, there's a lot of bands with a male singer but no one's comparing those bands! (laughs)
Andrea: I think it's through that it's become popular... if you have a girl in the band, but not always the bands are really good I think.

Spiritech: Is this the last tour for 'Karmacode'?
Lacuna Coil: Andrea: Yeah. We have a few shows in Italy, but that's more an intimate thing, like we have a birthday party for an Italian TV channel called Rock TV, which only plays Rock music all day. And then another event connected to 'Guitar Hero III', since we have a song that's one of the bonus tracks on the game, so we're playing at the release party. So we can drink and have fun.

Spiritech: Any last words for pyromusic.net readers?
Lacuna Coil: Andrea: To the Australians fans in particular we have to say thanks for the patience, because they've been waiting like ten years to see us or five years for the newer fans, so we promise we're going to try with the next album to come and include Australia in the normal touring schedule.
Cristina: I love you all! (laughs) Rock 'n' Roll! No, thank you! The last words are thank you.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 21 Dec 2007 - 2:48

Remember that Cristina Scabbia collaborated with Apocalyptica?
This is the video :

SOS (Anything But Love

Add to My Profile | More Videos

and the making of

Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2007 - 5:00

Thanks for posting that vid. I had actually forgotten about that collaboration.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 28 Dec 2007 - 15:15

You're welcome. Wow, how could anyone forget Smile
it's a great song, and I love the message it sends. SOOOOO goth I love you
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jan 2008 - 12:59

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 AlbumnewsUK rock magazine Kerrang! has spoken to Lacuna Coil's Cristina Scabbia in their 'New Noise - Albums for 2008' article in issue 1191.
The magazine writes:
"HELL YEAH!" shrieks a clearly excited Cristina Scabbia. "After Japan and the craziness, after Australia and all the parties with Megadeth, we are so ready to begining writing material for our new album after so much touring!" Easy there, girl. It's still early days for the follow-up to 2006's Karmacode, with the band still piecing the songs together and seeking the right producer. But the sound, according to Little Miss Excited, will "leave you with your mouths open. We want to experiment, wewant to try something completely different, something that will rock your faces more than ever while still being Lacuna Coil"
The article has the, as yet untitled album, due for release in September.
Kerrang! is out now.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 11 Feb 2008 - 11:13

Big cheese readers'poll

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 310

way to go Cristina! i was expecting it tongue just not second place.... Neutral

a scan to prove my point
Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Rev07010
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008 - 22:10

on the right it's Cristina too? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008 - 22:14

Lacuna Coil - Page 2 871224 nope, sorry Errat
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 12 Feb 2008 - 22:28

thinking
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2008 - 17:33

It's Marta from Bleeding Through.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 14 Feb 2008 - 19:39

thank you darling for solving the big mystery.. Smile
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008 - 19:25

thank you for telling us Smile
she has a heartagram on her abdomen thinking
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 15 Feb 2008 - 20:37

it's really nice Lacuna Coil - Page 2 629717
but hey, this is Cristina's spotlight she's stealing here Laughing
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008 - 18:47

first of all, a word on Cristina's myspace page:

31 Dec 2007
Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Spacer
100.000!!!

It might seems just a number... but it's a lot more.

When I started all this I just thought it would have been cool to let you know more about me, who I am, entertain you for few minutes a day, with new pictures, videos, backstages.

I personally took care of this page from the beginning until today, like a little baby that needs to be fed every day.
I didn't listen to stupid business rules that are saying something like "Hey Cristina, you should keep your distance from you fans cause in this way they'll not see you as a rockstar anymore but they'll look at you as a "normal" person".

Reality is, every rockstar, every actor, every entertainer, has a REAL life, and that's pretty similar to... YOUR every day life reality.

With this little page I want you all to remember every day you have the potential, you can do it if you want.

You can be able to succeed if you are able to let your individuality to come out and win over all.

I think it's awesome a lot of you guys met each other here, and formed this little..let's call it community.
I know some of you by name , I met you at the concerts, I knew more about you all.
I just wanted to thank you for been so loyal to me and Lacuna coil and most of all I thank you cause you understood the spirit of this page , that means a lot to me, and I hope, for some of you as well.

Thank you for being here, with me.
Happy beginning of 2008.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

these days i've come upon Cristina Scabbia's journal down at myspace.com. i've subscribed to her channel.if there's a question you might want to ask her you can do it at her myspace profile, just send her a message. she's a terrific person, to say so. i'm very proud she's my "model" I love you
and now, the answers :

17 Feb 2008

YOUR QUESTIONS...ANSWERED!
Here they are....keep on writing me!
XXXXXX
C no H

------------------------------------

Which flower is your favorite? by Black rose
** Uhm...I like green plants over blossomed flowers, to be honest. I'd say the Aloe vera. there you go Very Happy.

1. you are so gorgeous, and I am sure you know you are attractive, or atleast feel it. =P
was there ever a time in your life when you had really low self esteem, why or how come?
2. have you ever dyed your hair? what color?
I strayed away from asking...when are you coming back to spokane, washington?! haha.
just because I am sure you'll get alot of those.
I am sure you know how bad I want you guys back here though!
by Jaded
**1) I have low self esteem pretty often, especially when I'm bored, tired, I've nothing else to think about or it's a grey day.
What do I do when it happens? I take a shower, I try to relax a bit, then I call my friends to go out and hang out and put on a cute dress and some nice make up...then the low self esteem goes away.
2) I used a lot of colours on my hair. From blue, to green, to pink, to red, to purple, to blonde. Then I got stucked with the black. Which is basically my color.
I dunno when we'll be back to Spokane...hopefully VERY soon! Ciao!

----------------------------

Do you color your hair and have you ever been to Louisiana
Don't think you do color(i can't belive I am asking YOU this)
Ok--Am I kissable to you.lolo by Christopher.
**Check the previous question about hair.
Kissable? I would NEVER kiss anybody who's not my beloved one... I'm sure you get tons of kisses from other girls though?

----------------------------

1.Have you ever met a fan and you recognized them from myspace?
2.If you had a fan that told you how much they really wanted to be your friend and see you and that they got depressed alot because of how much they love you, what would you think or say to them?
3.have you ever became close friends with someone who was a fan before they met you?
4.if i gave you my number, would you please call me?? =]
...answer which ever 2 you want. hopefully all 4. haha
by Lacuna coil supporter =]
I have so many more questions lol.
** I see with pleasure that you guys don't give a fuck about my rules, ahahah!
Ok then, I'll be good and I'll answer ...THIS TIME...
1) Yes, lots of them, I see some of them regularly at concerts and meet them in the chat in my page as well. The comunity is growing fast. I love that.
2) "Why the hell are you depressed? You should be happy, at least RIGHT NOW!" (+ hug)
3) It happened but not frequently at all. I want my real friends to love me for who I really am, not for who I rapresent artistically.
4) that's easy. NO. Wink

-----------------------------

Hi Cri! My question:
1. Wich type of school you attended?
And what do you think about one amazing band... Lacuna Coil? xDDD
Thank you! Ciao!by Disguise truth
**Believe it or not, I'm supposed to be a sort of a graphic designer. How the hell did I become a singer, instead? Good question to myself, I don't even know the answer! Lacuna coil who? I hate that band! Especially the female singer Very Happy

Ok, what I really wanna know is: Do Lacuna Coil have plans about coming in Macedonia?
So that's my question. It's ok if you don't answer it I know you are busy.
Kisses and take care princess Wink
by Simona Kovacheva
**Have NO idea, Simona... really.

-------------------------
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008 - 18:48

Hello Cristina, I just read your blog and I'm gonna be a girl when I ask you where you buy your shoes from and for how much?
And.. I love your style! Just wondering where I can get these outfits or something close because I can't find clothes like these anywhere
Malls at my place suck
I hope you're getting some rest from being away on tour!by Belle
** Ciao Belle... I bought my shoes in different places...I think the best are from Italy, the quality is stunning.
Prices? Er...I'd say from 5 to 400 euros more or less.
Clothes...same thing. Got them from different stores all around the world or even Ebay.
One day, eventually, I might put everything on auctions as well, cause my closet is awfully full Very Happy

------------------------------

Cristina,
Here are my two questions:
1) If you could collaborate with any female musical artist, who would it be?
2) What is the one food dish you crave on the road, but can only get at home?
Thanks for taking time to read my questions! I really appreciate it!
xo,Wendy
**1) Dunno... Shirley Bassey? Aretha Franklin? Madonna, probably?? I'd like to do something with someone who is not working on the same style of music I usually do...A collaboration is only interesting to me when I can learn something new and different.
2) PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Period.

Ever given any thought to doing a track with Corey Taylor?? As the two best rock/metal singers i think it would make for a stunning song.
Thanks for the chance to ask you and thanks for being you.
Stay cool by Love Paul x
**Thank you, Paul.
Corey has a great voice and he's a really cool guy as well so working together would be fun for sure, but at the moment there are no plans. We both worked on the same album though! In fact, on the last Apocalyptica record "Worlds collide", there's either a song featuring me "S.O.S. (Anything but love)" and Corey "I'm not Jesus". Check them out!

----------------------------------

I was wondering, when did you first realise that you wanted to sing?
Love, Becky x
**I was really really young (like 4) when I started to bother my parents singing every moment, every day, I still have tapes at home...When I grew up a bit i still loved to sing but I've never had any intention to become a singer back then . I sung for some other stuff being a session vocalist, giving my voice for some other projects, without exposing my image and my name, just to do something different. I realized I loved to be completely involved when I started with Lacuna coil.

Hello Miss.Scabbia
In response to your blog i was wodnering..
Can you play any instruments? (of course besides your voice =] )
Thank you! by Mistress Anna
** Unfortunately not, yet.
I have three guitars at home and can't play them. I'm planning to learn a little, but have no time at all, at the moment. And I'm a lazy bum.

What perfume do you wear? by Christopher
**Not a HUGE fan of perfumes...I don't like it when a woman walks in front of you and you can still smell the fragrance 10 minutes after she's gone. I always go for a light, fresh deodorant, after a good shower. Some perfumes I like are Dolce & Gabbana (classic) and Jean Paul Gaultier (classic).

1. Where did you get the boots in your photo 2 (Milan,2007) of the "In my office" photo album? They are KILLER!
2. How do you stay in such great shape???? I used to be about your size and moving back to the states made me gain a bit. LOL.
Take care, Sara Hernandez
**1)Got them in LA, but they're an italian brand. They're sooo confy, I know it's hard to believe.
2) I'm not in great shape... I love to eat and love to eat stuff that usually is not too good for you, like fried stuff, lot of pasta, and in general...a lot of everything.
On tour I can at least perform on stage (that's a good fitness exercise), at home is different cause i sit on my computer a lot! My Lacuna Coil - Page 2 494176 is...not to think about shape at all, I can always buy a larger dress Very Happy

hey cristina! a couple of my friends and i were wondering:
1) if you're ever going to make your own clothing/accessories line? If you did that would be so cool & I know millions of people would buy your stuff. Very Happy
2) What were you like as a kid/teen? and did you look the same or have you completely transformed your look? by Brittany
**1) I would SO love to!!!!! I have a lot of ideas as well, I'd like to do something classy and stylish at the same time, with a touch of dark vibe. Black, white and red main colors.
2) If I look back at the old pics i think I look completely different. I like myself much better now. When I was younger I really had no idea on how to improve your image, I used to go with the flow and follow trends and friends just cause we all wanted to be part of the same group. Then I learn to think about yourself and look at the mirror, realizing I could have do something to make myself look better, creating new looks according to my personality.

So, I was wondering, do you really have a facebook account or is that just some fan's page, and
can we be expecting some Lacuna Coil songs for Rockband? Very Happy by Der Scottmeister
** Yes, I have an account over there, which is https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=506879428
Lacuna coil songs for Rockband? I dunno, but we have one, and that would be "Closer", on Guitar Hero 3...

Although right now Lacuna Coil is your biggest priority, are there any other projects (not involving music), that u are involved in? by Melissa
** No, not something that it's not connected with music at least... LC is now the superpriority, always will.
There are some news that I' can't give you guys yet, though.
I will soon, i love to tease you a bit Razz

-------
-----------------------

Thanks for doing the questions and answers again.....you show true fan appreciation...here are my two questions...
1. Will the new Lacuna Coil album have another cover song by one of LC favorite bands?
2. What is your favorite Lacuna Coil song to perform live and why?
Thanks Cri....xoxo Kerri
**1) I dunno, we are thinking about it... but we are giving priority to LC new songs first, then maybe we'll think about a song to cover .
2) I love either energetic songs like "Hyperfast" "Our truth or "Fragile" for example, but also melancholic and more "theatral" songs where we can perform in a more dramatic way, let's say songs like "Falling" or "Invisible light".

-------------------------

Do you ever regret getting a tattoo? by Johnathan
**No, I never regretted any tattooes I got on my skin, but I have to say that the ones I have are not "extreme" tattoes anyway, and never got them just cause it's "cool" but because each one has a meaning to me, of a special moment in my life.
If I could go back in time though I would have love to get a sort of "continuation" in style in between the three I already have. I'd like to get more of them, but not until I'll "feel" it'll be the right time. If I don't, I wont get any other tattoo. No big deal.

I have a couple questions for you:
1. How did you know that you FINALLY made it?
2. And what is it like to preform in front of so many people that love you?
I know, kind of generic, but I have always wanted to ask that.
~Nichole~
1) I don't know, there are so many examples... PERSONALLY: when I got some covers in music magazines being the first woman ever appearing by herself. On stage, being the first woman performing on the Ozzfest's mainstage. Getting the "Icon Award" at the Metal hammer awards in London. Getting my column on Revolver next to Vinnie Paul. Getting the invitation to sing with cool bands. Having the respect of all the male collegues I had so far (beside my brothers in Lacuna coil). I wanna give you a little story: I like to remember one moment that really made me think "wow!" and that is back in 2004, when I sat closeby Ozzy & Sharon and other great musicians like the Priests, Kerry King , Phil Anselmo and Joey Jordison, at the press conference for Ozzfest, and I was with them, having my chair with my name on it. The musicians of course were so damn' cool but...DAMN THAT CHAIR WAS THE BEST PART!
So many things to mention. But I still think I have so many things to learn and so many goals to reach. AS A BAND: the fact that a lot of new bands are compared to us. that means we set up a personal style.
2) To perform in front of people who love you it's like the strongest, most intense feeling EVER. It's hard to explain but i think sometimes It can totally be comparable to an orgasm, where the crowd plays the part of the best lover ever.

Last edited by on Mon 18 Feb 2008 - 18:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008 - 18:49

Hey Cristina,
Can you give us a little inside info on the new Lacuna record? All of your albums thus far have been different. How will this one differ from Karmacode? ~Katrina
**To early to say how the direction of the new album will be...We are working on the songs and some of them are more rock and some others are more brutal that the ones we did so far... I just think it'll be different cause it makes no sense to make a "Comalies 2" or a "Karmacode 2". We'll do our best to release the best album ever, in terms of somwriting and production. That's for sure.

------------------------------<BR&GT;
Hey Cristina!
So I heard about those question and answers thing, pretty cool of you to do that for the fans.
Okay, well all I really wanted to ask is what kind of advice would you give to a fellow female vocalist in the metal scene? I am the singer of the band Sygkenis and I tend to have issues sometimes with stage presence (stage size intimidates me) any advice for stage presence as well would be lovely. Thanks Cristina! By the way, you are my stage presence goddess, I look to you for inspiration before I go up on stage. ^^
Kat Sarakinis
** It's all about practice and experience. I was probably the most shy girl in the world when I started, just so you know...
One thing is to be able to sing, the other is to feel confortable in front of a crowd who's judging you and doesn't know you. There is not a specific advice then. Just try to have fun, try to comunicate your feelings to people, be yourself. And you'll be great, I know it.

..dato che l'inglese lo capisco poco, e non so se ti è stata fatta in precedenza, ma credo di no, spero di non sbagliarmi, bhe volevo sapere una cosa: CHE SIGNIFICATO HA IL TATUAGGIO CHE HAI SULLA SPALLA DESTRA(è la dex giusto??)
a parte questo spero tu stia bene, e che la scrittura del nuovo album stia andando bene. ne sono certo;)Wink
a presto cbella.
Kisses... by Giovanni
** In realta' è un tatuaggio che ne comprende...4!!!! In partenza è stato una fatina (sul genere di trilly campanellino), che creai io stessa. Poi è stata sistemata e definita meglio da un secondo tatuatore, milanese. In seguito un angelo diavolo (creato su mia idea da un ragazzo tedesco di nome Alex, colui che ha creato le copertine a fumetto degli Iced Earth) l'ha "avvolta" impossessandosene (si nota ancora nel centro del tatuaggio, come una sorta di bozzolo) e un quarto tatuatore americano è intervenuto allungando le ali e elaborando il viso dell'angelo demone che ora è diventato un po' androgino. Mi piace molto questo tatuaggio perche' definisce anche la mia idea sull'umanita'. Non esistono i "solo buoni" o i "solo cattivi" ma in ognuno di noi coesiste una parte buona e una...un po' meno buona, a seconda dei momenti della vita. E la fatina bozzolo è diventata la creativita' che per ragioni di regole di convivenza comuni rimane repressa ma sempre pronta per esplodere di nuovo. Mamma mia che descrizione, eh?

Is there any talks about another tour coming up soon in the United States (hopefully a stop in Tampa, FL)?
What is the best way for a fan to meet you guys? Before or after the show? Do you do a meet and greet type thing? by Jen
** I WISH! I love Florida...
Best way to meet us is closeby the bus, on tour at the end of a show, when we are done with showers Very Happy
We do meet and greets but it depends from the organisation of the venues as well. We did some acoustic sets in guitar stores, where everybody could meet the band with no problems at all.

my first question....
Have You ever thought coming to Puerto Rico to do a concert or be in vacation???
Second with all respect....
You have never been atracted to woman?..
thanx for take the time to read it.....Ruth from Puerto Rico...
**Unfortunately not, but I so wish. I bet it's wonderful.
I think it's easy to get attracted by women, cause a woman it's the most beautful form of art on earth. But I still prefere men.

-------------------------------

First of all I like to take the opportunity and thank you for the beautiful moments Lacuna Coil has given me by listening to the great sound you guys produce.
Are you aware that you have power over peoples emotions with your music and what does it to you? In my case the music can bring tears in my eyes a smile on my face and can make me dream away.
Does your popularity brings Lacuna Coil at a risk?
Thanks for your time whether you answer these questions or not.
I'm a fan of the first hour. Take care and all the best. by Digiwolf
** I'm aware cause I get the same feelings from other people's music. I think it's wonderful that instruments and voices put together can create such a magic turbolence of emotions inside. And I feel blessed when I hear that our music creates that in somebody else.
My popularity will not put Lacuna coil at risk, at all. LC it's my family, and we reached the success together, because we WORKED together. the fact that I have more exposure in terms of pictures in magazine doesn't mean that I did something more that the others in the band. At ALL. Don't worry Digiwolf , LC will live for a lot of years to come.

Cristina!
Hey its Clem. For off, thanks for doing another blog like this.I love these! ^_^ But yea..to the questions.
1) I'm a huge LC fan and I have all your albums. I wasn't too happy with Karmacode, I felt like you guys went a with a different sound than your previous albums. Still a great album none less, just curious when do you plans on releasing a new album? I really wish you guys could do another album like Unleashed Memories and Halflife. Personal favorites ?
2) When do you guys plan on comming back to the states? I haven't seen you guys since last April and I'm goin crazy! LOL
I really miss seeing you guys live. By the way, I know Closer is on Guitar Hero 3, do you guys have Xbox Live accounts? I
would love to play you guys sometime. Thanks again. Clem-?
**1)The plan is to release an album end of this year, but we want to be absolutely sure that everything will be perfect, before we put out a record we're not satisfied with... I personally think the production of Karmacode doesn't really goes 100% through the songs, so that might be the reason the album didn't reached some of the listeners the way we wanted...
I personally think that in Karmacode the songwriting is more complete and fluid, more energetic that in the past. Some people like better Comalies, some other people love Unleashed memories, both albums for different reasons... Some of you would like to have a more melancholic new LC album, some others would want to hear something more aggressive... The point is that we'll keep on doing what we feel, cause that's the more honest way to go on.
2) I have NO idea, now the priority is the new album! i don't have an account, I like videogames, so if I should start to play online I would be FUCKED.

--------------------------------

hey cristina... love that ur doing this.
just a couple questions.
1. i remember and interview you said you enjoyed cooking. do you have any of your own famous dishes and will u ever share your receipes on myspace?
2. are u guys in charge of the bands myspace page if not who is? i always wondered that. it looks great and its better than most other band pages i think you all do a great job.
3. enjoy the silence was a great cover on karmacode. on your next record, what are hte chances of another cover ? Smile
thanks for your time,, cristina!!!!!!!
love diane
**1) I might post a sort of a "cooking corner" in the page. It would definitely be cheesy, and that's how I roll, at least it would be good for a good laugh and it would be a good idea just to try something different right? I'll think about it.
2) Some guys that are fans/friend of us, are taking care of our official LC page, and they're doing an AWESOME job (THANK YOU you guys RULE!!!!!!!!). You find them in the top!
3) There's another question above in the column, about a possible cover...

Hello Cristina
1 What are your favorite LC Songs to sing Live ?
2 I've been singing ever since High School , However that was 17 years ago lol YIKES!. Singing has always been what makes me smile, but sadly I gave it up after I graduated. At the lovely Um age of 34 *COUGH* I decided that I want to start singing again what advice would you give to someone Like me who wants to start over.
CIAO!HUGS Sharon Miss Slipknot
** 1) (Check one of the answers above in the column!)
2) hey, never, EVER too late! I suggest to practice a lot, to sing with friends, to sing in karaokes, whatever gives you the chance to practice with the vochal chords AND to win over any possible embarassement given by people who's watching you.
then..that's it! I've never took a single lesson, so the fact you din't really sing in a long time doesn't really change the things. maybe your voice changed a bit, but after all....... it's just a question of practice! Rock on, girl!

Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Feb 2008 - 18:50

I have a question or 2 for you if you have the time to answer and i hope they dont sound too nerdy.
1. have you ever played rockband? like i know your song "closer" is in guitar hero 3 which is badass, but have you ever thought of promoting more lacuna coil songs to the video game community and not just instrumental playing games but other type of games? and if you have played rockband which instrument do you prefer guitar, drums, or microphone?
2. how are you with anime becoming live action flicks like the upcoming "speed racer" and "dragonball" movies this year and next year "astroboy" and "gatchaman/battle of the planets"? and if so what favorate anime do you plan on hoping would become a live action flick? and one more thing have you ever watched "fist of the north star" i know you may not recognize the american name but in italy they call it "ken il guerrerra" i think and if you heard of it in japanese its called "hokuto no ken" heard of it? by Manny
**1) haven't played Rockband yet. But I think I'd prefere the microphone...for obvious reasons!
We have other songs in videogames. Lacuna coil are beside your favourite rock band, a bunch of geeks who are loving to get crazy with PES, Guitar Hero 3, assassin's Creed and all the other videogames you can possibily imagine ("Halflife" as a title of one of our EPs was not a title given without a reason..). You can also find LC song on "Vampire: Bloodline" and on the "Ducati motorbike videogame". And, videogames related, on the soundtrack for the movie "Resident evil".
2) I'm so damn curious about Dragonball, but I'm just worried it's gonna be "funny" and not badass as i imagine it...
Kyashan (I dunno if in the US it's called this way) was a very cool movie. I'd like to see a movie about Goldrake ,Jeeg or Mazinger.

what is your favorite lacuna coil music video? i like them all; but i think the winner is closer. i also wanted to say that i love your song with apocalyptica - i got my best friend hooked on it too. by Lela
**I like them all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For real!

**Hi Cris
1.Is there any chance of seeing any pictures of you when you were younger as a teenager or when you were in your early 20's?
2.Senzafine is one of my faverate songs even though its sung in Italian,I would love to know what is the song about,whats its meaning?
Thanks Cristina much love its a wonderfull thing that your doin looking forward to seeing you guys back in London,love you and your music.Lacuna Coil forever........
Dino from London.
1) Yes, When i started with Lacuna coil i was about 20 or 21, so in the net you should find something...
2) It's a song that taks about faith, about the fact that in life you have to be strong and go on, no matter what. "Madre" in the chorus, means "Mother", can be intended as life, as mother earth.. You can have your vision as well, we like to leave the eaning of our songs open to the creativity of the listener as well.

Hmmm all the time i have questions then when the opportunity comes, i forget lol... but Hope you are having a wonderful time, thanks for being who you are... =)
since get to travel a lot with the band, to different places, of all places you have visited which one has impacted you the most, not concert wise, but more like the actual place, wether be the culture, the sights and why?
If you could pick a song that describes your life or relates to you a lot which song? and why?grazie mille Bella
tanti abbraci Rachel (Incantevole e Velenosa)
** Wow, that's difficult.. I'd say USA first, because I've been there quite a few times, so I know something more now... I found a new culture, a new world I love. Then Japan... I've been there 4 days and my whole brain went BOOM, just as I expected, even better, a dream in a dream. Australia, a paradise. period. Too beautiful for words. Mexico, so passionate and beautiful... and a lot of places in Europe. I'd love to go to New Zealand and India for example... thailand, Brasil, Chile... Dammit too many places...
basically... I love the world!
I have to think about the question about the song that rapresent me... because in all of them there's a piece of myself.

You've written and perform many songs in your music career. which song are you most proud of being apart of and is there, if any, song you dont like performing? by Give Me What i could never ask for
**Uhm, I dunno,I love "Hyperfast", "Our truth" and..basically all the others we did so far!
Not that there's a song I don't like to perform ...but of course i get easily bored on the songs we've been performing for almost 10 years! When it's time to play newest songs I'm really excited.

Hey Cristina, first of all I just want to say I LOVE Lacuna Coil A LOT!! I saw you guys on tour with Rob Zombie probably 2 years ago in San Diego, Ca and it was awesome!! Any-whoser, I just have one question for you. A lot of entertainers usually have role models that are within the entertainment industry as well. So who is your role model and why??
Thanks for taking the time to read this. I know you are a busy woman. ROCK ON!!by Michelle M.
**I always mention Madonna. She is not the best singer in the world, or the best dancer, but she's always been able to be HERSELF, to change her skin during the years. I like the fact she took control over her career without caring about what people could think of her. I'd take her as an example if I have to pick up one.

1. Do you ever get nervous before going onstage?
2. Have you ever had any scary stalker incidents? by Ingrid.
** 1) It always happens!!!!! The day I'll not I'll seriously ask myself if it's the case to continue this career. I love that adrenaline that comes up before the show!
2) Not really. But some people love us so much they think LC are more important than their life. It's awesome to have a favourite band, go to the gigs, get records and get inspired by music and attitude, though. But never, ever forgetting that your REAL life is somewhere else.

hi this is my second question and my last:
if you could be any animal, what animal would you choose?Love,Becky x
**Uhm...I dunno...but right now I can think about a lion... Someone else would get food for me while I'd be with my balls in the sun, and I would kick ass over all the other animals. Ahahahah, I'm kidding, I'll think about it (but lion is not a bad choice at all) .

Hey Cristina,
I love that you are doing this Q/A blog! Here are my questions...
1. If you could have any kind of pet, what kind would it be and why?
2. Are you ever planning on making a music video for the song Devoted? It's my favorite song. Smile
Thanks for your time!! Love, Kaitlin
**1) I think a cat or a furet... Either sleepy or hyperactive and most of I'd be "Pet me IF I want to"
2) Not at the moment. I wish, cause I love that song as well.

im just wondering when is the third annual hottest chicks in metal issue of revolver coming out?
and what summer tour are you guys doing this summer
i think you should play sounds of the underground
or play family values or ozzfest and do select dates on SOTUG . By Nino
** I dunno should be out soon, I dunno if I'll be in it. three years in a row would be boring to me...
Plans for the summer... i dunno at the moment, cause the rpiority is the new album, and it would not make sense to tour without something new out.

--------------------------------

Hi, Cristina:) Last time I couldn't send you my questions, but this time I won't omit Smile First of all, I should tell you, that you are one of the most memorable figures in the music scene ever - because of your stage presence, because of your attitude (you are so down to earth, most of us, the stars, aren't Razz ), and, of course, because of your amazing voice - and that's why I like you so. So, these are my questions:
1. You've never taken vocal lessions, so you are a sort of a natural-born talent. Have you ever wanted to change something in your vocal technique, something you don't like in yourself as a singer? Or something that you have ever wanted to, but you cannot make with your voice...
2. What is the place of the male vocal in Lacuna Coil? What will you do, if one day Andrea get vexed because you have more parts then him in your songs? Would you sing with another boy then?(I don't suggest myself, but if you need a good looking and well trained lyrical baritone - call me Razz... haha, just joking).
Thank you for your time and for being a friend here Wink Good luck!
Borisslav (from Bulgaria, if its important... you've never had shows here... yet. I hope to see you soon here;) ) by Nestinar
**1) I like my voice as it is, even if I'd like to get some lessons learning how to breathe bette. That's so important when you sing. Maybe some jazz vocal lessons? I'd like to work more with different rhytmics.
2) Andrea will always be in LC and he'll sing even more in the next future , but thanks for the purposal Very Happy

---------------------------------

Cristina,
First of all i'll add myself to the list of happy valentines day wishers, i know its a few days late but there it is.
So i just stopped mid message to read the 2 Q&A blogs, because i had all these things to say but they seem to vanished into the dark corners of my head.Aaanyway, i had a dream about you last night, it was interesting, you were in Australia and we were just hanging out, you were telling me about all the places you'd been down here, which included more photos than i could possibly count and somehow we ended up on a boat, very cool.Ok i'm totally blank now, wait, do i have a question, that was a question, hmmm.
Would you rule out a future appearance at the brand new Mayhem festival?
Furthermore, if that same festival decided to travel internationally, would you follow :-D
I foolishly missed you last time you were in Melbourne, i hope i don't make that misake again.
For now, i'm done.Loyal ish fan, Dale.
** That would rule, but we have other plans dale...A new album!

---------------------------------

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacuna Coil   Lacuna Coil - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacuna Coil
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HIM ROMANIA :: HIM :: ROCK IN GENERAL-
Jump to: