HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lexis Thompson two driving In bee Park with LPGA Classic

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Lexis Thompson two driving In bee Park with LPGA Classic Empty
PostSubject: Lexis Thompson two driving In bee Park with LPGA Classic   Lexis Thompson two driving In bee Park with LPGA Classic Icon_minitimeFri 3 May 2013 - 9:29

To the south Korea's In bee Park birdied the woman's final a couple of holes for any 7-under 64 and a one-stroke lead Saturday in the first Manulife Financial LPGA Vintage.

The year 2008 U.Ohydrates. Women's Amenable champion experienced a 9-under 133 total during Grey Silo. The lady holed a 50-foot putt on the ninth hole for the last of your ex eight birdies, got one bogey and simply 22 putts.TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver

"I performed great nowadays," Car park said. "I reach the golf ball very well specifically hit this short clubs really good, well, i gave myself personally a lot of programs and definitely putted very good nowadays."

Several players were not able complete play Friday because of darkness. Rainfall Thursday pushed the insides of first-round engage in until Saturday morning, slowing down the start of the next round.

China's Shenzhen Fang, coming off a primary victory a fortnight ago inside LPGA Championship, was a stroke back again along with Brittany Lang along with South Korea's He Kyung Website positioning. Fang and Search engine marketing shot '68, and Lang were built with a 65.TaylorMade RocketBladez RBZ Irons

"I've been working really tough at focusing on every taken," Lang stated. "I lose this focus rather easy, consequently that's been my goal and I'm executing it pretty well. It will likely be my goal around the weekend to merely try to be in just about every shot, therefore if I can try this, I'll be listed here on Thursday and We will be happy."
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Page 1 of 1