HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them t

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them t Empty
PostSubject: What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them t   What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them t Icon_minitimeThu 11 Apr 2013 - 8:14

What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them to cost?
Hi, my husband loves to golf, but needs new clubs. I don't know anything about golf, but I would like to surprise him for our anniversary with a new set. What are some good brands, and how much can I expect to spend?Taylormade Japan Tour PREFERRED Ghost Tour DA-12 Putter

Don't even consider choosing his clubs for him. Clubs are so individual and high end clubs do require proper fitting by a professional. Callaway, Ping and Taylor made are amongst the best but Mizuno, Hogan and Adams amongst other are good as well. TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Combo Set
Go to the nearest discount golf store in your area and get a $1,500. gift certificate. You could get away with less or pay even more it is all about your budget. If you want a complete set of top end clubs, expect to pay $1,000 for a good set of Irons, $up to 1,000 for a good set of 3 woods (metals), $200 each for any Hybrids, $200 for a putter and $500 for a set of wedges. A matching manufactures bag would run around $250.
You decide how much he will decide what. That will work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them t
Page 1 of 1