HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them t

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them t Empty
PostSubject: What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them t   What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them t Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013 - 11:10

What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them to cost?
Hi, my husband loves to golf, but needs new clubs. I don't know anything about golf, but I would like to surprise him for our anniversary with a new set. What are some good brands, and how much can I expect to spend?

Don't even consider choosing his clubs for him. Clubs are so individual and high end clubs do require proper fitting by a professional. Callaway, Ping and Taylor made are amongst the best but Mizuno, Hogan and Adams amongst other are good as well.
Go to the nearest discount golf store in your area and get a $1,500. gift certificate. You could get away with less or pay even more it is all about your budget. If you want a complete set of top end clubs, expect to pay $1,000 for a good set of Irons, $up to 1,000 for a good set of 3 woods (metals), $200 each for any Hybrids, $200 for a putter and $500 for a set of wedges. A matching manufactures bag would run around $250.
You decide how much he will decide what. That will work.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

What are good golf clubs and how much should I expect them t
Page 1 of 1