HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)

Go down 
+2
vampireheart
poison_girl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
poison_girl

poison_girl

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-07-04

HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Empty
PostSubject: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jul 2007 - 23:18

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=n2-xyT919m4

OMG !! so great to hear and watch , the old HIM that i love so much !
Back to top Go down
vampireheart

vampireheart

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jul 2007 - 13:28

oh , the vid is amazing , even better than i expected , Ville so good looking ,shaved and wi thout make-up , i love it !
thank's for sharing it darling!
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep 2007 - 19:59

Yes, he looks very well in the video...i love it that we can see it sometimes on Utv. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeSun 9 Sep 2007 - 16:36

mmmm the video has been removed due to copyright claims by Warner... hate Warner Mad
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeSun 9 Sep 2007 - 16:53

yes , they deleted it because at that time was not officially released,
but now can be seen at HIM Official Youtube Channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/him

HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Youtube

Last edited by on Wed 12 Sep 2007 - 15:15; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeSun 9 Sep 2007 - 17:04

thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 14:13

Oh,I HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 507528 the video!!! And the song is great,so dark & beautiful! HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 840241
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 15:36

yes, I agree, and I HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 507528 it too!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 17:09

Kiss of dawn (live Projekt Revolution 2007)

I adore HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 135382 singing live! HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 247900 :amor:
Look how many people are there affraid

Last edited by on Wed 12 Sep 2007 - 17:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 17:21

ok Kitty darling, so i checked, and i know for sure that it's from august the 22nd...the concert that was aired on myspace. now, i know that you missed it because you weren't home at the moment so i'll tell you what really happened: there were many people because HIM was performing "kiss of dawn" - the last song...when they first started performing, the seats right in front of them were empty and at a certain point during the concert someone boo-ed them, so...it looks ok, but it isn't Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 17:49

Unfortunately,I missed it! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Why me? Crying or Very sad
Ah,I can't believe what you're saying! Crying or Very sad I was watching this vid and I was so happy because I saw so many people there and now you're telling me that... HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 701429
But still the live is great! :cupidarrow:
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 18:08

yes, you bet it is! :amor: it made my day :amor: it was my second HIM - live...wish you could have seen it too Sad
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 22:12

Kitty wrote:
Unfortunately,I missed it! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Why me? Crying or Very sad
Ah,I can't believe what you're saying! Crying or Very sad I was watching this vid and I was so happy because I saw so many people there and now you're telling me that... HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 701429
But still the live is great! :cupidarrow:

don't worry , you'll see HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 135382 live too, but in Romania again!HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 507528 HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 840241 :amor:
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 17:16

uhm..yeah...provided that they'll come... bounce
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:05

they will! HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 629717 HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 507528 HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 135382
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:07

I hope that with all my heart!
But for now I think that's only a beautiful dream. HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 507528 HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 840241
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:53

HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 629717 no, no HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 629717 it's a fact! HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 629717 they'll come HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 629717 back HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 629717 just that it will be probably in 2009...
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:55

Yeah,probably... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 20:13

oh, don't worry, the possibility of them coming in 2008 isn't completly excluded... HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 629717
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 20:36

Neutral dunno why, but i think they don't think so highly of Romania anymore...but if so, the joke's on them, because they had the best audience there!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 23:08

Yup! Imagine this: "Kiss of dawn" live in Romania!!!!
Or the entire "Venus Doom" album... HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) 135382 bounce
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)   HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIM - Kiss Of Dawn (New Music Video)
Page 1 of 1