HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am new!

Go down 
+2
Kitty
the666thpoison
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-09-15

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008 - 19:12

Here I am again apologizing for my absence lol! but yea.. now I'm done with all the exams.. excepting my repartition to one year teacher job (as i couldn't mannage with the points i've got to get a 4 years job I am new! - Page 4 226582 ) which will be at the end of august maybe begining of september.
But until then it's long way.
The most important thing to me now is that YES! bounce I've got the permission from my mom to go to FINLAND! so I'll be there since the 29th of july to the 5th of august.. meaning that YES! I'LL SEE I am new! - Page 4 135382 in ANKKAROCK! I am new! - Page 4 339197 group bounce I am new! - Page 4 282735 What a Face I am new! - Page 4 247900 I just can't wait..
so if I won't be here sice the 25th i guess as I take some holiday... I'll be back in august!
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008 - 0:25

OMG only 3 days left , i cand imagine how you feeeeel I am new! - Page 4 629717 I am new! - Page 4 629717 I am new! - Page 4 629717 counting the every second left until then I am new! - Page 4 629717 Very Happy !!
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008 - 12:22

Actually, I'm leaving to Finland on the 29th.. but i'll be out of town since the 25th i guess But one week.. is actually nothing ( but yes, I'm counting... ) Very Happy so I hope I could bring some photos to my sweethearts.. I guess it's going to be amazing.. I am in panic.. omg!!! cuz u know.. there are two events in my life once i get there I am new! - Page 4 629717
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008 - 16:34

Have fun sweetie. Can't wait to hear all about your Finnish adventures Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 22 Jul 2008 - 21:58

oh yeah, Finnish adventures *Jaana kinky-winks & starts laughing*...i'm very, very happy for you darling, hope everything works out fine, if you know what i mean Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008 - 15:51

thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks Jaana I am new! - Page 4 293199 well things are already going great... just couldn't ever think baout going so well.. but anyway.. don't know.. time will show me the path (I am still afraid even things are going just the way i wished... amybe that's what scares me the most.. lol! )
Anyhow... can't wait to leave.. and be sure I'll tell you little Finn stories I am new! - Page 4 494176
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 23 Jul 2008 - 18:44

don't count on anything, that's a good way of handling it Razz you know that when one has certain expectations it never comes out that way so it's better to go with the flow. i'm glad you think the same way. can't wait to hear about it , have a GREAT time! I am new! - Page 4 252396
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008 - 18:29

I am new! - Page 4 293199 thaaaaaaaaanks dear!!
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 28 Jul 2008 - 22:18

I am new! - Page 4 58161
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 17 Aug 2008 - 12:01

Well I promiossed to be back tith some Finn stories and pics from my trip.
I am so happy to have so great memories from there and to share with my darlings around here!
I must admit that I was very surprised to see that Finnish peopel are not so col as it's said, at least to me. I've been welcome by everybody, furthermore they all wanted to meet me (how does a Romanina woman look like lol! -kiddig, there are lot of Romanians working already)
This big country does not have so many habbitants, so workplaces are more than workers Shocked
Finns love nature, parks look so much different from ours, and they love to go to their summerhouses and grill something (best grill food I've ever tasted in my life! ) or stay on the lake shore talking or .. why nor working (and when I say working- i mean had working, but this is just another stress reliever for them, they work there with suich a great pleasure and satisfaction, building their own lake beaches and so on..
One day I was making fun of some ducks in the park wich were so calm.. I was alomst stepping on them and they did not move an inch Smile (what the hell .. even ducks are calm there?!?! lol! )
Pople from around there are so calm, and do not want to bother or being bothered, they respect the other ones' loneliness and peace.
They use to complain about costumer services in bars, oh well dormen are not so friendly to the costumers , but they still go to drink .. sure lol!
what i found out is that they are so pissed off to sweedish people that refuse to talk Suomi in Finland, and either way, Finns do not talk sweedish, because they don't want to! it's their own country and they hate speaking other languace (pretty much the same story like is in Romania with Hungarian people, the only difference is that in school kids are taught Sweedish)
I tryed also their traditional sauna and beer Smile I must admit that beer tastes better in sauna than in any other places Very Happy . But I did not really enjoy beer as the strongest is 4.4%alc kind of tea for us I guess lol! but i drunk some cidrus.. one long drink made of gin and fruit juice which tastes so good I am new! - Page 4 34770 (this one was my favourite for one week)

What can I say... my Finnish love story keeps on going on...

Here are some pictures, so you sweethearts can see where I've been and some places tht I saw. I am new! - Page 4 293199 Hope that you will enjoy them... there are some places that everybody visit, but I am so damn sorry i couldn't take pics from the places toursists don't usually see... like their summerhouses..

concert hall near the biggest lake's harbour close to lahti
I am new! - Page 4 Markojaalina032

the harbour
I am new! - Page 4 Markojaalina029

the country of 1000lakes
I am new! - Page 4 Markojaalina026

that's how a park looks like in Lahti
I am new! - Page 4 Markojaalinaa021

natural monument in the middle of the forrest, forest in which is a park
I am new! - Page 4 Markojaalina044

in the harbour
I am new! - Page 4 Markojaalinaa034

sure.. Finnish bar
I am new! - Page 4 Markojaalinaa005
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008 - 21:14

very beautiful places , and interesting things about need of workers there , i did not know that , i once met a girl who left Spain for example to move to Finland to work there , maybe if things work well with you two you will think to move there too ,how about that ?
anyway very cute boyfriend ,i must say it again , after the pic with you two to comes pic of Ville in your signature and their eyes are so much alike Shocked , hopefully he doesn't read this forum so this is not going up to his head Laughing

and about the beer that's another curious thing i did not know ! why is the beer like that ? clown do they have a policy to keep the drinking population safe Laughing ?
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008 - 3:51

I think the main reason for the bigger numebr of workplaces than workers is also their great economical power, becuase if you are a finnish citizen and you don't work... the money that the governemt gives you as a non-worker, are enough for you to pay your rent,bills , and sure some basic food. Shocked It is said that soon this situation will change as there will be lot of foreigners who want a job. especially Romanian people I am new! - Page 4 494176
Well about moving there, dear Hellen, the problem is quite complicated (regarding learning Suomi, but as Marko said "2 months living here with me, and you'll speak Finnish very well " I doubt this scratch ), but before I met his mother, they had a discussion as she could find me a good job there as a romanian language teacher, as there are already a lot of romanians working there. Surprised So, what can I say... could be Embarassed

On the other hand darling, thank you for the compliments... I also adore his eyes I am new! - Page 4 34770 , and don't worry... i don't think he reads the forum Rolling Eyes , but he sure know very well his so called stong points regarding his 100% Finnish look (and this kind of pisses me off Mad lol! )

About the beer... I don't really know, as most of the beer sold there is traditional Finnish beer, but also other ones are like that! I guess yea, it's also about protecting people (everybody knows the way that Finns drink I am new! - Page 4 282735 ). They have alcohol shops and you can't find even one beer after 21 o clock Shocked so, yes, I guess its' pretty much about protecting people, even if i can see no logic in this.. ok.. less alcohol in one single bottle, but they will drink more to get drunk!!! Another astonishing thing for me: the beer bottles .. are 4.4% alc. and 0.33, and the biggest beer PET it's 1.5l Shocked They Finnish governemnt is trying to keep people away from alcohol,as there are lots of people who die because of alcohol and get depressed, so they are between the first 5 suicidal nations (not only because the weather that they say it's depressing and also sunlight, but it's also about alcohol).
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 21 Aug 2008 - 17:02

Beautiful pics.

The need for workers there is interesting. I wonder if it's also partly because people are doing their own thing and being happy rather than filling jobs just to fill jobs. Is there any time limit that you know of for Finnish people to not work and have the government support them? Because I know here, people can only be supported by the government for I think 2 years before they have to at least show some effort of trying to support themselves again. This is partly because people here are lazy and figure why work if they're just going to take care of me? But on the other hand, it really takes away from those who really do need the help because of whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 22 Aug 2008 - 12:56

oh well I don't really know, but I guess there's a limmit in everything, they can't support them forever, makin their lives easy from this point of view! The only thing I know for sure is that the governemnt is reviewing this law as some people are not verry happy about this, and I guess it's normal silent But I'll ask and let you know, as I've never thought about this ashamed and it's a very good question
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Dec 2009 - 20:14

Moi kaikkile!
I stepped by to say hello and say to all of you Happy holidays!
Hyvää Joulua ja Onnelista uutta vuotta! I am new! - Page 4 830107

P.S.: After holidays I promise to come back, if you guys and girls would still like me back here community hug
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 27 Dec 2009 - 0:36

Happy ChristmasI am new! - Page 4 830107 and great Holidays sweetheart I am new! - Page 4 840241 I am new! - Page 4 739230
See you soon I am new! - Page 4 577809 I am new! - Page 4 577809 I am new! - Page 4 577809
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am new! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am new!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HIM ROMANIA :: HIM :: Forum Members-
Jump to: