HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I am new!

Go down 
+2
Kitty
the666thpoison
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2008 - 16:14

Your personality is that of a Dark Ninja. You cling to the shadows like they are your best friends.
What does your dark personality lay upon?
Mystery
Your darkness lays upon Mystery. Not much is known about you. To others, you come off as the quiet loner. You are most likely intelligent, but you keep all your knowledge to yourself. The fact that you are mysterious, may or may not contribute to the fact that you cannot stand humans.

Take the quiz!
myYearbook.com

Your Personality Profile

You are elegant, withdrawn, and brilliant.

Your mind is a weapon, able to solve any puzzle.

You are also great at poking holes in arguments and common beliefs.

For you, comfort and calm are very important.

You tend to thrive on your own and shrug off most affection.

You prefer to protect your emotions and stay strong.

and the superhero quiz is for guys Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 11 Mar 2008 - 21:19

Let me see:

Your personality is Dark Justice. You feel the need to protect the innocent and punish the evil.

Click here!

Your Personality Profile
I am new! - Page 3 Purple You are dignified, spiritual, and wise.
Always unsatisfied, you constantly try to better yourself.
You are also a seeker of knowledge and often buried in books.

You tend to be philosophical, looking for the big picture in life.
You dream of inner peace for yourself, your friends, and the world.
A good friend, you always give of yourself first.

I am new! - Page 3 Drstrange
Marvel Superhero Personality Test
You scored as a Doctor Strange/Stephen Strange
You are deep, spiritual, mysterious, wise, and mature.

Doctor Strange/Stephen Strange
100%
Daredevil/Matt Murdock
92%
Winter Soldier/Bucky Barnes
92%
Multiple Man/ James Madrox
92%
The Hulk/Bruce Banner
92%
Captain America/Steve Rogers
83%
Power Man/Luke Cage
75%
Mister Fantastic/Reed Richards
75%
Professor X/ Charles Xavier
75%
Ghost Rider/Johnny Blaze
67%
Deadpool/Wade Wilson
67%
Spider-Man/Peter Parker
67%
Nick Fury
67%
Cyclops
58%
Thor/Thor Odinson/Donald Blake
50%
The Thing/Ben Grimm
50%
The Sentry/Robert Reynolds
50%
The Punisher/Frank Castle
42%
Silver Surfer/Norrin Radd
42%
Iron Fist/Daniel Rand
42%
Human Torch/Johnny Storm
42%
Iron Man/Tony Stark
25%
Gambit/Remy LeBeau
17%
Wolverine/James "Logan" Howlett
8%

You Are An INFJ
I am new! - Page 3 Infj
The Protector

You live your life with integrity, originality, vision, and creativity.
Independent and stubborn, you rarely stray from your vision - no matter what it is.
You are an excellent listener, with almost infinite patience.
You have complex, deep feelings, and you take great care to express them.

At work, you stay motivated and happy... as long as you are working toward a dream you support.
You would make a great photographer, alternative medicine guru, or teacher.

How you see yourself: Hardworking, ethical, and helpful

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Manipulative, weak, and unstable
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-09-15

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2008 - 11:23

lol! yeah i thought so the hero test was for guys lol! but i've realised that much later I am new! - Page 3 994194 doesn't matter.. at least i'cve discovered my masculine side of me lol!
anyway... Thank you for taking my tests Smile
I am new! - Page 3 293199
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 12 Mar 2008 - 15:56

it was a pleasure sweetie Smile
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 2 Apr 2008 - 12:49

hehe.. I am glad that u enjoyed them Smile

I am working ahrd these days.. so no much time for me to brwose my pages..
That's why I appologise from now my absence ..

Anyway.. In HIM i still trust I am new! - Page 3 252396
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 3 Apr 2008 - 17:13

what's important is that you care enough to return and be with us whenever you can, thank you for that
multumim scumpo Smile
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Apr 2008 - 10:28

Thank you so much Jaana I am new! - Page 3 739230
As u all can see... even if I am not writing always I browse this forum as often as I can..
I am so stressed this moments .. But I'll be fine..
This next week I'll miss this forum I have to go with one of my Finnish friends to show some places of our country I am new! - Page 3 247900 so I'll be off..
But sure.. as soon as I return.. I'll be here..
Anyway, sweethearts.. Thank you for accepting my appologises and for giving me the chance of being around here community hug

Kisses for my sweethearts

I am new! - Page 3 135382 forever in our Vapire hearts!!
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 6 Apr 2008 - 13:53

hope you'll be better soon.
have fun showing that Finn person around here, tell them how much we LOVE FINLAND. you can tell him/her that "mina rakastan Suomi!!!!" Smile
and "tervetuloa"
take care darling, it would be nice of you to tell us how it went and what they said about Romania Smile I am new! - Page 3 293199
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr 2008 - 11:43

Very Happy Yes.. I'll be here telling you how Finnish men are Smile

As I saw until now.. they are pretty cold and have a lot of pride. Seem to be very friendly people, at least i had some luck Smile
The guy is very interested in our culture and can't wait to be here I am new! - Page 3 247900

He saw a lot of pictures and slides about our country and liked them a lot... Hope he'll tell to the others how great Romania is Very Happy especially when it comes about Dracula's castle I am new! - Page 3 917435
As a matter of fact there is said that this summer lot of Romanian people will go to their country, thing that did not cause a lot of pleasure to them.. and so on.. (same ptoblems around the world that our country has)

Anyway.. I'll be back with more details soon my darlings I am new! - Page 3 494176
So you sweethearts take care.. and "see you soon" Smile
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 7 Apr 2008 - 13:17

fingers crossed well good luck on showing him around and demonstrating that our country isn't so bad ashamed
the Rasmus love it here, and they're Finnish, after all I am new! - Page 3 252396
many of us Finnish-rockband-fans( admiration ) love their culture, so they might want to check us out a bit before deciding if Romania is worth it or not Peace . i'm sure they'll like it, although it might seem like a hot joy dance country to them lol!
especially the southern part of the country. anyway, don't forget to have fun, sweetie, talk to you soon I am new! - Page 3 293199 good job
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Apr 2008 - 10:39

darlings... great holiday I had.. I am new! - Page 3 629717
What can I say.. scratch for me it was amazing to hear lot of stories about Finland.. about the wars they had with Russia.. about all the ski jumping competitions they have.. and of course a lot of drinking stories.. as you know Finnish people drink a lot.. They are so funny guys when it comes about alcohol..
It is so great to find out lots of things about Finnish peple.. their ahbbits and to see with your own eyes how they are used to live (in other country). I took care to make the guy feel like not being a tourist.. just a friend of ours I am new! - Page 3 871224 he was amazed of how kind and welcoming people can be here.
he told me a lot about their habbits and traditional habbits with sausages, eer and sauna and the treatment with sauna, then rolling naked in the snow and then again in sauna I am new! - Page 3 247900 Well i guess i might get killed this way I am new! - Page 3 423342 .. So no way for me.
There are a lot of summer parties made in their own houses in the forest, as all of the Finnish people have a summer house. So this summer I am invited to that kind of party. This will be really crazy, cuz of their way f drinking lol! hahah, and he also corrupted my friends to get drunk lol! and said.. "That's the way that things go, when u're around to Finnish people"

Marko.. as this is his name.. enjoyed a lot the nature around here, as their country is not so full of nature.. just few forests and the big lake. It was so nice for him to see 27 degrees in april, as in his country was snowing.
We went to see some special places aorund the city I live in, and unfortunately we couldn't get to Dracula's castle, but there will be a next time for sure, so I'll take him to Dracula's castle.

I am new! - Page 3 M

and yes.. things went to love i guess..

I am new! - Page 3 DSCN1306m

I am new! - Page 3 629717 I am new! - Page 3 629717

Anyway.. for me was something amazing to be so close to one Finnish guy.
I told him that we love thir rock music and that we admire thir music so much, and yes.. Finnish people are very proud of their music and nation.. and as i saw they are not so cold people, at least this guy was a really friendly one to me and my friends.
When he left he told me that he has nothing bad to say about Romania and Romanian people, and he will tell everybody how Romania really is ("such an amazing country and with great people") and that he was really good treated and that he lived like we lived, not like a tourist and this is a great thing.
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 18 Apr 2008 - 23:59

wowzer! looks like things sky-rocketed Very Happy i'm so glad for you, sweetie, way to go Smile i hope he really is a nice guy, to deserve you Smile i'm happy for you and glad that things worked out alright I am new! - Page 3 205369
maybe Finns will change their opinion about us after all Smile
and oh yes, Romanian women can do that pirat
plus
Romania needs all the rock Finland can give I am new! - Page 3 917435
don't forget, only smart people listen to rock music. so... Smile
[kippis!=hai noroc!...si la mai mare I love you ]
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008 - 10:12

I am new! - Page 3 629717 I don't know how things will go in the next future.. as there is 3220 km distance.. but I am invited there for now.. no bigger plans as he said.. pretty scary what i am going through.,, lol! but I hope things will go better and better...

About what he thinks about Romania.. as i told u.. he was really surprised.. he liked here very much.. and we treated him like one of us.. he said that he saw things that usually tourists do not see.. and this made him more opened pirat . Also his sister was to Mamaia some years ago... and she liked this country also.
I bought little presents for his family (things that are not so common there.. they are not so into presents like we are Very Happy ) so another + for our country.. heheh.. He wants to come back here as soon as possible.. maybe when i leave from Finland..
Anyway.. he has lot of friends who want to come here also.. and as he told me.. there is said that lot of Romanian people will go there next year for working and so on.. government is not so enchanted.. but anyway... he said.. "as long as they come to work.. everything's alright!" So as you can see still foreign people have bad image about our people.. until they caome and see.. Very Happy
The thing is.. that even Finnish people when step to our country like it.. even if is damn hot here for them.. (that guy got tent here in 2 says lol! , in his coutry was snowing and here he got colour on skin..hahaha)

So we can expect more Finns here I am new! - Page 3 205369 a group of 4 Finns is already expected ... lol!

and yes.. Romanian women are I am new! - Page 3 247900 woooow.. for them lol!

and yes.. no bad things to say about Finn guys.. they have so nice things from birth... but this one said.. never ever fall in love with a Finn guy.. lol.. they are not so nice guys.. lol!

Anyway.. i could tell you a lot about this.. wonderful experience i had.. it's amazing the contrast between southern and nordic people from Europe.. in personality , habbits.. way of living and so on..

Thak you Jaana for the kind words I am new! - Page 3 739230
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008 - 16:40

I'm glad you had fun with the guy, I'm happy for you Very Happy
I see things went beyond friendship, congratulations! Mabye someday you'll move to Finland with him or he'll move here with you Wink
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Apr 2008 - 16:46

hehe thanks.. yea maybe.. he won't definately move .. we talked about that it's early talking about this... but yea.. he told me i can move .. hehehe.. anyway.. thank you for the kind words I am new! - Page 3 293199
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008 - 4:07

you know, i'm liking the fact that you're not all over him like "we'll get married and live together forever";it's better like this, slow-paced, but stable. i hope you two will bring out the best of this relationship...and each other. but his being Finnish doesn't mean you've got to be head over heels. he seems like a nice guy for now, but then again, they all do at the beginning Rolling Eyes . let's just hope it will last& that it won't be the case to tell you to try and get over him someday. i really hope it won't be the case. kisses I am new! - Page 3 871224 community hug
i like how Errat always thinks ahead happy
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Apr 2008 - 10:06

hehe.. Thank you Jaana.. your words went straight to my heart.. at the beggining I was a real dreamer.. now I started to wake up I am new! - Page 3 494176 and yes it's better to be surprised by the good things.. not of bad ones Rolling Eyes . I am glad that i have friends here to talk about this because I was sort of confused scratch .. but anyway.. I hope for the bests.. and if it's not so.. I have great memories group bounce .
I am sick of beng judged by some around me about this.. cuz you know how people around are here.. but I don't care..

Thank you again.. and if sth else happens.. I'll surelly be here to tell you I am new! - Page 3 739230
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Apr 2008 - 22:47

I think you should follow your soul, and not care about othere people's opinions! If you think he's the right one, go for it!

And Jaana, I don't always think ahead, I just make suppositions Razz
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 26 Apr 2008 - 22:36

hehe.. Thank you Errat! I am new! - Page 3 293199 I do follow my heart.. and i still have to fight.. Rolling Eyes and the problem is that every time I think the guy is the right one... he's totally the wrong one lol! and on the other hand..being serious.. this thing we got it's uite complicated.. but we gave this one chance.. I'll see if I was right or wrong I am new! - Page 3 395944 .
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008 - 17:10

let's just let time decide. Smile group bounce I am new! - Page 3 293199
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 29 Apr 2008 - 18:25

yea.. time.. I am that type that does not like to wait.. but what can I do?
I decided not to make any preassures Cool ..
the thing is that.. anyhow.. I'll be in Finland.. if there's no mr right.. at least will be mr friendly Rolling Eyes .. and I'll be a tourist in Finland.. so it's great I am new! - Page 3 917435
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 30 Apr 2008 - 10:20

good job
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 May 2008 - 20:25

I found this quiz.. hope u'll enjoy it... I personally did... Very Happy

I am new! - Page 3 1143682206ville_valo51

Ville Valo quiz....
created with QuizFarm.com
You scored as yes!yay!! you know Ville!! i congradulate you on being educated on the hottest man alive!!! <3

yes!
100%
no no
0%
I am new! - Page 3 BT*xJmx*PTEyMTE5MTI1MjM*MDgmcHQ9MTIxMTkxMjUzMjQ4MSZwPTY5MDgxJmQ9Jm49Jmc9MQ==
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008 - 14:47

Sorry darlings for being away some days, and for my lack of activity around here,( I guess i am the member with the biggest number of breaks around ashamed ) but I was busy with my final exam and then enjoying the result group bounce . Everything went fine.. maybe better than I was expected I am new! - Page 3 629717 , but I am back again Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 28 Jun 2008 - 15:53

that's ok darling, we all do what we can, we're all busy...god, i'm so happy that you're enjoying your result I am new! - Page 3 629717
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I am new! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I am new!   I am new! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I am new!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HIM ROMANIA :: HIM :: Forum Members-
Jump to: