HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Three in a row for Tseng

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jcinta
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 146
Registration date : 2011-10-12

Three in a row for Tseng  Empty
PostSubject: Three in a row for Tseng    Three in a row for Tseng  Icon_minitimeSat 29 Oct 2011 - 3:12

Taiwan's Yani Tseng has secured her third victory in consecutive weeks after winning the Honda LPGA Thailand by five shots on Sunday.

This is Tseng's third consecutive TaylorMade R9 TP Driver
in three weeks, after capturing the Australian Women's Open and the ANZ Ladies Masters on the Ladies European Tour in the two weeks preceding her victory in Thailand.

Tseng carded a six-under-par 66 to easily defend the world No. 1 ranking she secured for the first time in her career last week. It's a positions she's already starting to feel comfortable with.

"It's getting much better," she said of carrying the world No. 1 tag. "It feels really good. I have lots of confidence and I'm looking forward to next week to see if I can win."

And is she tired after playing three weeks in a row, and facing a fourth?

"Not really tired. I feel very excited every week. I think to myself, last week has passed. Next week is a new week and I'll enjoy TaylorMade R9 TP Driver
."

Tseng finished on 15-under-par 273, and saw off the challenges of South Korea's I.K. Kim and American Michelle Wie, who were both in the running on the front nine.

The 22-year-old Tseng, however, started pulling away with three birdies on the first four holes of the back nine.

Kim remained her closest competitor during the home stretch, but a quintuple-bogey nine on the 17th put an end to her challenge.

Wie, meanwhile, gave herself a number of birdie opportunites throughout her round, but failed to convert them. She finished second with a 10-under-par 278, five shots behind Tseng.

"I feel like I played good out there today, but on the back-nine I just didn't make anything," said Wie. "Yani played fantastic. She played like a rock star out there. She made every single putt and zero mistakes. Congrats to her. I think she played TaylorMade R9 TP Driver
awesome. Hopefully next week more putts will go in for me."
Back to top Go down
http://www.ohshoppingmall.com

Three in a row for Tseng
Page 1 of 1