HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Mizuno Golf JPX 800 Irons is on sale with best price

Go down 
AuthorMessage
newgolfdiscount

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Mizuno Golf JPX 800 Irons is on sale with best price Empty
PostSubject: Mizuno Golf JPX 800 Irons is on sale with best price   Mizuno Golf JPX 800 Irons is on sale with best price Icon_minitimeWed 27 Jul 2011 - 9:28

Buy Discount Mizuno Golf JPX 800 Irons on www.newgolfdiscount.com.

The Mizuno JPX-800 irons are a big jump into the game improvement category for Mizuno Golf, providing 8 to 24 handicappers with a truly remarkable option. Most people know and respect Mizuno most for their game-enhancing line of muscle back and blade irons known for their amazing feel and precision.

They have a nice thin top line and sole. The top line and sole are a little thicker and the cavity back a little deeper. The face appears to be slightly larger. This makes sense because you give up a little feel and playability for a extra forgiveness. And the bright blue does scream "game improvement".

Enter the JPX-800 series irons. Perfectly stuck shots feel fantastic. Like a blade- no, but that's not what you're signing up for. Hitting from the fairway, rough and hardpan- I felt comfortable taking the JPX-800's to the my ball with confidence. Unlike some game improvement clubs- there was a good amount of workability available to me as well. I don't have enough skill to sit on the range hitting cuts and draws consistently, but I can tinker enough to know that a good golfer shouldn't be afraid to take on these clubs.

The unbelievable distance of the JPX 800 Irons is achieved by combining MAX COR Technology, Hot Metal Face construction, and an exotic pocket cavity to hit the maximum allowable limits for energy transfer. Their construction utilizes a new manufacturing process that increases the material's natural strength to create an ultra-thin and multi-thickness face for maximum, consistent ball speed, while the innovative pocket cavity with external power bar design expands and extends the sweet area and lowers the center of gravity for unsurpassed forgiveness.

An aggressive triple cut sole ensures solid ball striking from all types of lies, and a multi-material cavity badge provides tuned impact sound with enhanced feel and sharp looks. They utilize the world’s most advanced Game Improvement technologies to help the serious mid- to high-handicap player score like never before.

Players Feedback

I picked the JPX 800 Irons up a few days ago. The clubs look great at address and after a few rounds of adjustment, have been a great investment. The clubs are about 2 degrees stronger in each club, so technically I'm hitting them longer, but I find distance arbitrary anyway. Whatever club gets me there, I'm happy with.

Just replaced my "wishful thinking" MP-57's with the JPX 800. they just arrived today and looking forward to this chilly non-stop rain to end.

Mizuno Golf JPX 800 Irons is on sale with best price Jpx800-1

Mizuno Golf JPX 800 Irons is on sale with best price Jpx800

Mizuno Golf JPX 800 Irons is on sale with best price Jpx800-2

Mizuno Golf JPX 800 Irons is on sale with best price Jpx800-3
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgolfdiscount.com

Mizuno Golf JPX 800 Irons is on sale with best price
Page 1 of 1