HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Discount Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons With Best Price

Go down 
AuthorMessage
newgolfdiscount

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2011-07-04

Discount Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons With Best Price  Empty
PostSubject: Discount Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons With Best Price    Discount Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons With Best Price  Icon_minitimeFri 15 Jul 2011 - 9:29

Discount Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons With Best Price  675_G_1310667132383

As was the case with the Cobra S2 Forged irons we reviewed last time around, the Mizuno JPX-800 irons were also originally going to be part of our Best Forged Cavity-back review. Just like the S2 forged, however, once we were deep into the testing process, it became clear that putting theMizuno JPX-800 Pro along side the others in that review just didn’t make for a fair fight.

Part of the JPX series (which replaces Mizuno’s MX line) Mizuno JPX-800 irons is what could be called a transitional game improvement iron. The head is less bulky than the standard JPX-800 (narrower sole, thinner top line), it features less offset, and visually, to me anyway, it looks a bit more refined than the average game improvement iron.

As far as shaft length is concerned, Mizuno hasn’t done anything sneaky (not that it’s a big Discount Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons With Best Price  494176 anymore) to play to the distance crowd. Standard lengths are inline with those of their MP-53 and MP-68 irons.

Because the JPX-800 is part of Mizuno’s game improvement series, it shouldn’t come as any real surprise that the lofts are 1° strong when compared to the MP-53 and 2° stronger than the MP-68. For some additional perspective consider the lofts of the JPX-800 are actually, on average 1° weaker than those of the previously reviewed Cobra S2 forged, and by the time we get to the 7 iron (the club we use to conduct our performance tests), the JPX-800 is actually 2° weaker than the equivalent Cobra S2.
Although it’s a bit of an apples to oranges comparison, from a consumer education standpoint, it’s worth pointing out that there is a full 4° difference between the 7-iron in the Cobra S2 Forged set, and the 7 iron in Mizuno’s MP-68 set. Obviously 31 does not equal 35, and yet they’ve both got 7s stamped on their soles.

When writing these reviews, I don't like to use comparison as a way of evaluating a club. The values are nearly impossible to quantify, and it's impossible to know if the reader is familiar with the product being used as the basis for comparison. Still, with Mizuno's new JPX-800 irons, it's nearly impossible for me NOT to subconsciously compare them with their predecessor, the MX-300s, which I reviewed last year. Since the review, that MX-300 set has been a staple in the rotation of clubs in my bag. Needless to say, it's going to be hard to top them.

As soon as I opened the box and pulled out the first iron, my thought was that the new JPX-800 Pro came to impress.

We focus on golf clubs online with high quality!Special offer For All Cheap Golf Clubs, Discount Golf Clubs ! Time Limited!More suprise is on http://www.newgolfdiscount.com/goods-675-Mizuno+JPX+800++Forged+Irons.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.newgolfdiscount.com

Discount Mizuno JPX 800 Forged Irons With Best Price
Page 1 of 1