HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Callaway Diablo Forged Irons Increases Ball Speeds

Go down 
AuthorMessage
veedey

Female
Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2012-03-13

Callaway Diablo Forged Irons Increases Ball Speeds Empty
PostSubject: Callaway Diablo Forged Irons Increases Ball Speeds   Callaway Diablo Forged Irons Increases Ball Speeds Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jul 2012 - 4:33

The Diablo line looks good; I am actually a little surprised Callaway. Callaway Golf has reached a new level of performance in a forged iron design. This best golf clubs provide a wide range of golfers the best distance they have ever seen in a Callaway forged iron with unprecedented feel, accuracy and forgiveness. When Callaway set out to design the new Diablo Edge Irons they wanted to make a more forgiving golf iron that would still produce excellent distance. Callaway concentrated mostly on the center of gravity and sole plate. The cheap Diablo Forged Irons with Graphite are very impressive iron sets. I have recently realized just how good Callaway irons are. The forged steel perimeter-weighted body and precision welded face provide incredibly soft, responsive feedback at impact in a sleek and compact head styled with classic lines. The Diablo Forged Irons has produced a lot of talk, and most of it has been high praise. I finally got my new set of Diablo Forged Irons and let me sat these are seriously sweet irons. By the way, I am trying to get used to swinging a little lighter with Diablo Forged Irons.
Back to top Go down
http://www.worthbuygolf.com/

Callaway Diablo Forged Irons Increases Ball Speeds
Page 1 of 1