HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you have a favourite album ?

Go down 
+4
Kitty
Jaana
Errat
hellen troy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Favourite album
Greatest love songs vol.666
Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_lcap0%Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Razorblade romance
Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_lcap33%Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_rcap
 33% [ 3 ]
Deep shadows and brilliant highlights
Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_lcap11%Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Love Metal
Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_lcap22%Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Dark Light
Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_lcap22%Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_rcap
 22% [ 2 ]
Venus Doom
Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_lcap11%Do you have a favourite album ? Vote_rcap
 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

AuthorMessage
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Do you have a favourite album ? Empty
PostSubject: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep 2007 - 16:04

Talk about your favourite album here darlings Do you have a favourite album ? 20567
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Sep 2007 - 16:18

You should have putt an option "All" Razz they are all great, and each one suits me in a diffrent part of my life, today I might say I love one, tomorrow another... because I love them all!Suspect
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeSun 9 Sep 2007 - 22:18

for me Razorblade Romance is the favourite , and also my favourite era of the band ,amazing times

Do you have a favourite album ? 489302
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeMon 10 Sep 2007 - 12:44

sure Hellen, RR is a great album, if i were to choose from the perspective of the most sexiness then i'd choose that one..
but since it's not all about the looks, i have to say,
DEFINITELY DEEP SHADOWS AND BRILLIANT HIGHLIGHTS.
Although i love all of them...but i'm evaluating it from the view of the most songs that i feel in love with INSTANTLY when i first listened to the album...
i'm sure you all remember how you first felt when you listened to 'In joy and sorrow' / 'YOU are the one' / "Please don't let it go'/ 'Close to the flame' / 'PRETENDING' !!! etc. etc.!!!
i simply ADORE Do you have a favourite album ? 135382 I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeTue 11 Sep 2007 - 17:01

Razorblade Romance is not my favourite because of sexiness or because of the colour of the cover , oh no , its because of more sophisticated arrangements ,heavier but in the same time very warm songs and more extensive lyrics
The 12 tracks are all stunning ,with taking the listener through every possible register from soft to hard , the album is a masterpiece, a classic really .
'razorblade era ' has it's special meaning and beauty for me ,because this was the album which threw HIM right up into the light
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 19:42

no darling, i wasn't saying that that's the only thing you liked about the album! pirat
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 23:26

I look at all the names of the albums, and they all sound so contradictory, in every name there's a contradiction, like the two opposites battling one another...
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 0:50

yeah that's called oxymoron and Ville spoke about this if i remember well ,as it is Dark Light , that's an oxymoron , but if we look at the others you're right they all include a contradiction or a contrast , and i think this reflects a bit of Ville's personality
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 17:58

yes, he likes contrasts and contradictions, that's what makes him so mysterious Razz
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2007 - 2:26

I think that my favourite HIM album at the moment is DARK LIGHT! I just love it! Do you have a favourite album ? 629717 There's something special about that album I cannot explain right now! :amor:
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2007 - 0:29

It's a very sweet album and it's full of ballads. I love you ..Dark Light is an oxymoron, and Venus Doom is an oxymoron, and DL & VD are opposites Suspect i'm getting dizzy flower
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2007 - 15:40

Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeWed 19 Sep 2007 - 18:47

Jaana wrote:
It's a very sweet album and it's full of ballads. I love you ..Dark Light is an oxymoron, and Venus Doom is an oxymoron, and DL & VD are opposites Suspect i'm getting dizzy flower

I think I understood what you meant to say...completly! Very Happy And I agree with you! Do you have a favourite album ? 507528 Do you have a favourite album ? 739230
The main idea is that the two albums( plus the others of course) are GREAT! Do you have a favourite album ? 840241 Do you have a favourite album ? 211625
Back to top Go down
DianaDeValo

DianaDeValo

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2007-09-18

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 20:29

its too difficult for me choose a favourite album.they are all amaizing from diferents times..Do you have a favourite album ? 135382 rules
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 20:57

exactlly! Do you have a favourite album ? 629717
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeThu 20 Sep 2007 - 21:05

i guess you're right too, Diana Do you have a favourite album ? 629717
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2007 - 20:33

Yeah...all the albums were brilliant, but i'll stick to Razorbalde Romance and Dark light :amor: :amor: :amor:
And Venus Doom...That's qwite an masterpiece...
I really mean it!
I'm in love with Do you have a favourite album ? 135382 's music
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeSun 23 Sep 2007 - 11:08

yes, Ville's baby was born Do you have a favourite album ? 629717 and it's a great one!
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeMon 8 Oct 2007 - 22:35

I think mine's Razorblade Romance.
I don't know why, but that's just the album I want to listen to if I'm sad, and if I want to hear some very beautiful music.
So I think that's it Razz
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2007 - 14:38

It seems that "Rezorblade Romance" is the winner! Do you have a favourite album ? 52089 banana
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2007 - 15:03

Do you have a favourite album ? 282735 don't close the pole just yet Neutral
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2007 - 20:55

I think this should be left to live! Let the poll live! In time, the situation may change! Why doesn't GLSV666 doesn't have any votes? thinking
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeFri 12 Oct 2007 - 22:04

i like that one too, but i just don't get the special feelings wich i get from RR
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2007 - 17:16

of course that all of them are pieces of art :amor: but as DarkDesigner said, maybe no-one here gets those "vibes" / special feelings yet.we'll just have to wait tongue
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitimeSun 14 Oct 2007 - 17:17

I sure got special feelings Very Happy
But not from every album..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you have a favourite album ?   Do you have a favourite album ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you have a favourite album ?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next