HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?

Go down 
+2
Kitty
Jaana
6 posters

1.Venus Doom
Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_lcap0%Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2.Love in cold blood
Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_lcap7%Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
3.Passion's Killing Floor
Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_lcap13%Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
4.The Kiss of Dawn
Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_lcap7%Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
5.Sleepwalking past hope
Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_lcap40%Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_rcap
 40% [ 6 ]
6.Dead lover's Lane
Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_lcap0%Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
7.Song or suicide
Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_lcap20%Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 3 ]
8.Bleed Well
 7% [ 1 ]
9.Cyanide Sun
Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_lcap6%Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Empty
PostSubject: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 11:56

Which of these songs do you like best and why?
it's not my total favourite, but i voted for Song or suicide...because it's the most personal song yet Rolling Eyes Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 577809
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 13:10

At the moment,my favourite song from Venus Doom is "Song or suicide"
I loved this song since the very first time I first listened to it. Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 629717
But that doesn't mean that the others aren't good.They are the best.The whole album is AMAZING! Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 577809
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Passion's killing floor   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 21:13

I really love this song!!!!
Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 355207 I mean it sounds ...
I also love the song of suicide and dead lover's Lane...Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 917435 I love all this band's songs... but Passion's killing floor remains my favourite!!!!
Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 135382 rullzzzzzzzzz
Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 507528 Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 507528 Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 507528 4ever!
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 21:26

yes , they are all great ! as we are used to , every single song on Venus Doom is great, all HIM albums have this feature !!
my favourite is Passions Killing Floor too Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 629717 Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 577809 Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 577809 Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 577809
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 21:37

The first that attracted my attention was "Cyanide Sun" Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 629717
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 21:45

Nice choices! Razz
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeFri 21 Sep 2007 - 23:36

so SOS and PKF are on a 2:2 tongue anyone else would like to share with us and vote for SOS? I love you pirat
PS:this isn't corruption...is it? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2007 - 0:38

No,it isn't corruption.Not at all. No Wink
So anyone else for "Song or suicide"? Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 52089
I don't know about Jaana,but I...I was just kidding. Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 52089 Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 501692
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2007 - 11:36

Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 9988 the corruption ! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeSat 22 Sep 2007 - 22:14

Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 288885 Wink
Back to top Go down
DarkDesigner
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-09-20

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2008 - 18:00

It has to be Sleepwalking Past hope for me..
I just think this is such a beautifull song, I like it, no matter how much I listened it..
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitimeTue 4 Mar 2008 - 18:47

oh, that's Ville and Burton's favorite as well. it's a very special song and i love it, especially the intro...sad and amazingly beautiful Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? 871224
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..?   Your favourite song on Venus Doom is..? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1