HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Empty
PostSubject: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeFri 7 Sep 2007 - 21:23

Here you have a picture of the article, hope we will have the article translated too Very Happy
Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine 5x59tgh1dw2
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep 2007 - 19:15

omg Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine 339197 ,that would be great to have it translated , i've posted it on FOH forum , there are german people there , maybe someone will help Rolling Eyes

none of us knows german ?
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeSat 8 Sep 2007 - 20:12

yeah i couldn't believe my eyes when i first found this one :cupidarrow: love the pics Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine 247900 Ville looks amazing. Quitting drinking paid off didn't it? I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeSun 9 Sep 2007 - 1:33

hey cheers i've got the translation , thanks to Dani from FOH ,
Dani is german and here is his translation

"It says VILLE VALO "Life is a rollercoster". In YAM Ville talks about his Ups & Downs, and why he thinks that from mow on it will start getting better.

The rest is honestly too small for me to read A bit of a clue though:

Q: You once said you'd get a haircut for every album, not this time?
A: No this time I broke with the tradition. I'm letting my hair grow so I can headbang to our new record when we play.

Q: Venus Doom is a plain Rock Album?
A: Yes totally. It's way darker & harder than any HIM album before.We wrote a big part of the songs last winter in Lappland. It was really cold and dark most of the time, fitting athmosphere for the doomy songs.

Q: Does it also reflect how you feel at the moment?
A: I'm quite thoughtful. The break-up of me & Jonna wasn't that long ago. Life just is complicated.

Q: What went wrong?
A: We've been a couple for 4 years and even were in love, but at some point the relationship just couldn't deal with my musical career anymore. I was on the road a lot so that we didn't have a lot of time together. The way it is now we're both better,

Q: So you're having an optimistic view on the future?
A: Yes, I'm now concentrating on just me. I'm often feeling melancholy, but then I just have a bath or read a book, that helps. I like being alone. It just takes some time to recover of every days impressions. I mean I'm not a machine having to deal with all the ups / downs all the time, but have to rebuild myself physically and mentally now and then.

Q: So no new relationship in sight?
A: Yeah, I'm realistic. Someday I'll have a new girlfriend but I do know that it's not gonna last forever. Life just is a rollercoster.

Q: So you'd say your band at the moment is replacing a relationship?
A: Aboslutely, the boys are like a survival kit to me. I'm going on a almost 1 year world tour with HIM now, and I'm looking forward to it! We'll see a lot and rock our fans!

On the tattoo, it just says that he got it and what it means (like, the letters)

there is a translation on Valo daily too but was made using an online translator and these can make huge mistakes

loved the part when he sais the guys from the band are his "survival -kit " that was too cute cherry
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 18:55

wow, he's really nice, not saying anything mean about Jonna. but Ville is like that!
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 19:29

I don't know why, but I feel that he is a little sad about something Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine 226582
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 22:11

of course he is!and dissapointed! by this stupid leakage of the album Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine 701429
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeWed 12 Sep 2007 - 22:30

yes, to bad there are people who don't love this band enough to buy an album... like that guy Ville met on the street in NY, that recognised him and gave him 10 $ because he downloaded all of Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine 135382 music from the internet Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 17:46

Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine 355207 what an ass!
yeah i heard that during a PR concert one from the audience threw a quarter at Ville that landed on his shoulder...
i don't blame Ville for being so angry! Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine 701429
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:16

yes, unfortunatelly the people at PR were very rude, I'm saying this so that I don't say bad words although they deserve that Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine 701429

Last edited by on Thu 13 Sep 2007 - 20:58; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 20:47

oh yes Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine 701429
Back to top Go down
braillehand

Male
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2007 - 4:54

I was just wondering if anybody knew what those symbols were on his arm? Or maybe you guys have links to a regular drawing of them. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2007 - 9:17

yes that is the symbol for the new album Venus Doom The first square symbol is formed from the letters "VENUS" combined together and the second from the letters DOOM.
They are drawn by Ville himself as well as the heartagram was.
Here is a drawing of them :

Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine 32145we6
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitimeSun 16 Sep 2007 - 1:00

"Life is just a rollercoster" nice said! Smile
Of course he is angry and disappointed when he sees all his work (who knows how many time the guys spent in the studio for recordings to the album) downloaded from the internet.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine   Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ville Valo in german Yam! magazine
Page 1 of 1