HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Michelle Wee gets the best of all possible as an LPGA champi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Michelle Wee gets the best of all possible as an LPGA champi Empty
PostSubject: Michelle Wee gets the best of all possible as an LPGA champi   Michelle Wee gets the best of all possible as an LPGA champi Icon_minitimeWed 29 May 2013 - 9:42

Michelle Wee gets the best of all possible as an LPGA champion and Stanford undergraduate

Michelle Wee did not go to Stanford the game of golf, at least not necessarily the game of which brought the girl worldwide popularity as a young person.

"One time, everyone and a number of guys experienced campus playing golf," reported Wee, sitting in the coffee property on environs after your ex longest day of classes. "You click tennis balls using a golf club. You set about at the frats in addition to end for the fountain, hence that's just like one pit. We hit cars, we all hit some bikers. Simply just goofy stuff that you don't normally do. Inches

These are the silly times she wouldn't commerce for nearly anything.

Moments such as tailgating at the Bamboozle Bowl prior to Stanford played Ok State. Perched - mainly standing, truly - inside the student portion behind a bench during Cardinal golf ball games. Paying all day cooking a pig before a Super Bowl celebration. Catching up with pals at the Coho Cafe, where ton figures regarding famous alumni are decorated on the wall space.Mizuno MP-59 Irons - 2012

There's a caricature with Fed chairman Benjamin Bernanke, and even amongst Tiger Woods, that won a good NCAA title during Stanford. Wife's face is not among them. She's a student, similar to everyone else.

And she appears to be caring life these days.

"My life possesses progressed in a number of ways in comparison with I thought it was going to," said Wee, who a joke easily currently. "I'm more grounded in what I am doing. Perhaps that's referred to as growing up."Callaway RAZR X Irons

For a great deal of her teenage life, all Wee noticed was that they was carrying out life the wrong method. She had been playing an excessive amount of golf, far too early. Your lover was trying to play against the males. She switched pro being a junior in high school.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Michelle Wee gets the best of all possible as an LPGA champi
Page 1 of 1