HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

HIM Interview for FOH

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

HIM Interview for FOH Empty
PostSubject: HIM Interview for FOH   HIM Interview for FOH Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 17:09

Dani and Jenna will be interviewing Ville and/or other members of HIM on June 21, so if you've got any questions you've always wanted answered, go post them.
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: HIM Interview for FOH   HIM Interview for FOH Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 18:09

yeah , i saw it on FOH but i honestly don't find any but dumb questions Laughing
i dont' know.. i like the interviews when Ville talks about what he has in mind and tells about books ,or stories about people he met , you get to know him by his interests , like in the real life you know , like in a real conversation
maybe i'll ask him to recommend me a good book or an author he discovered lately , and why he likes it ,that would be a start
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: HIM Interview for FOH   HIM Interview for FOH Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008 - 9:37

yeah, it's actually quite stupid to come face to face with these people we admire and not really know what to ask them. i wouldn't know what question to ask either. HIM Interview for FOH 994194
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: HIM Interview for FOH   HIM Interview for FOH Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008 - 10:37

did they do it ? i've checked FOH , and i couldn't find the post .. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: HIM Interview for FOH   HIM Interview for FOH Icon_minitimeTue 1 Jul 2008 - 22:20

I've been on vacation for the past week, but when I checked FOH this morning, Jenna mentioned she and Dani were currently on vacation, and had been for a few days. I'm sure as soon as they get home and get settled in again, one of them'll type it up and post it. If I see it floating around over there, I'll bring it here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HIM Interview for FOH   HIM Interview for FOH Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HIM Interview for FOH
Page 1 of 1