HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New TV Interview with Ville

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

New TV Interview with Ville Empty
PostSubject: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:28

http://viihde.mtv3.fi/videot/index.shtml?2007/9/108428

talking in Finnish
credits to Kezza from Heartagram Boards he sais heīs open for love and he jokes about how heīd like to interview candidates for girlfriends.
After gigs heīd have girls queue up for an interview, with their CVīs and all that Laughing

OMG , he is laughing again New TV Interview with Ville 629717 New TV Interview with Ville 629717 New TV Interview with Ville 629717 , and the rings are back !!!! New TV Interview with Ville 577809 New TV Interview with Ville 577809 New TV Interview with Ville 577809

ohh , i'm so happy seeing that New TV Interview with Ville 629717 New TV Interview with Ville 629717 New TV Interview with Ville 489302

and meeting a fan

http://viihde.mtv3.fi/videot/index.shtml/uusimmat/ihmiset/?2007/9/108512

and no cigarettes Shocked New TV Interview with Ville 339197 i cant believe me eyes !!
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:38

Oh,he's so sweet.I love listening to him,although I don't understand anything...not a single word! Question But Finnish is a beautiful language! New TV Interview with Ville 577809

Heīd like to interview candidates for girlfriends? He'd have girls queue up for an interview, with their CVīs? New TV Interview with Ville 917435 Omg,he's crazy...but still sooooo sweet! New TV Interview with Ville 339197 Ville and his ideas!!! Idea New TV Interview with Ville 739230
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:45

i'm sure he said a lot of intersting things there ..oh, i think we'd better begin to learn finnish ,i can't stand this any more , not to understand what he's saying !! New TV Interview with Ville 226582
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:49

I know exactly what you mean,sweetheart! New TV Interview with Ville 226582 And I swear I'll start taking Finnish lessons this autumn.I have to! This is a must! silent
I want to understand everything he says there too.Oh,God! New TV Interview with Ville 609975
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 19:53

yaaay New TV Interview with Ville 629717 , here is the translation of the interview , thanks to Kezza New TV Interview with Ville 577809

(but only the first part , the second i've just posted on the Heartagram Boards ,i hope we will have a translation for the second part soon I love you )

MTV3: Would this record had been done if you hadnīt gone to the Promises treatment centre in May?

I donīt know. If there was a duplicate of me, I could have done an anthropological experiment and see...Probably it would have (laughs). Actually the record was already done before that – the booklet only afterwards though. Dunno, I thought it was a good joke and there were nice people who helped me out in my time of need. I also made a few good friends there. It was an interesting experience, letīs put it that way.

Ville: It depends on the person what you can tell them. You can exaggerate things to certain people. If Iīm out there and tell wild stories about my doings to boost record sales, itīs not something I have to be ashamed of. But why would I do the same here, to gain a reputation as some sort of wild guy? It wouldnīt be interesting. Besides, I donīt need that kind of reputation, quite the opposite, in fact: Iīm a compassionate single man in his 30īs. (smiles)

Ville: You have to keep in mind why youīre doing this. There are classic stories about how rock bands are there for the money, or to get laid, or are using music as a therapeutic way to get rid of their aggressions. But we have grown up with music, itīs the only way of expression that the members of this band have. Iīve played music since I was 7, and back then I didnīt know what beer tastes like and what girls look like nude. We only had a genuine, passionate interest in music, for musicīs sake. It aroused emotions that nothing else did for us, just like cars do for Mika Salo.

[After the old Jyrki clip, heīs asked about love... Very Happy]

Ville: There are several ways to put this, but letīs just say: I havenīt gotten laid for about six months. Love is a thing that needs time and unfortunately itīs not a simple equation. And when you stumble across love, youīre at its mercy, not the other way round, so.. my arms are open. I can just wait and see.. Iīm in no hurry, I have my guitars, ghost, mouse, an owl to take care of , the whole band – and Seppo Vesterinen. And the lovely ladies at the office.

MTV3: No reason to have a date advert in the paper?

Weīve actually thought to put one on the Internet. Another way to do it is on tour, I could have girls standing in line backstage outside our room. Theyīd have their CVīs: “My hobbies” etc. (laughs). That would be hilarious! [gets serious again] Now that I donīt hang around in bars any more, I wonder how you meet people. Itīs going to be interesting to see.. I donīt meet anybody because Iīm always by myself.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 20:04

New TV Interview with Ville 247900 Thanks,Hellen! New TV Interview with Ville 247900 Thanks,thanks,thanks! New TV Interview with Ville 739230
It's wonderful!
If there was a duplicate of me? 2 Ville(s)? affraid That's too much. He's so hilarious! lol! New TV Interview with Ville 58161
And that thing with the girls and CVs??? lol! Ville... :cupidarrow:
Waiting for the second part of the translation...
Back to top Go down
Errat
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin

Male
Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2007-09-07

PostSubject: Re: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 20:10

I think I understood about 3 words in these interviews... I definetlly have to learn finnish!
Thank you for sharing Hellen Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 20:39

Ville Valo = a single man?
don't think so lol!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female

PostSubject: Re: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 21:07

" Now that I donīt hang around in bars any more, I wonder how you meet people. Itīs going to be interesting to see.. I donīt meet anybody because Iīm always by myself.
"

haha , you know ,i tried to figure out the same interesting question as Ville is Laughing
and you know what is funny , you finally get used with this and finally become too happy to wanna change this anymore ..it's about freedom :rendeer:
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

PostSubject: Re: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitimeThu 13 Sep 2007 - 23:05

Errat wrote:
I think I understood about 3 words in these interviews... I definetlly have to learn finnish!
Thank you for sharing Hellen Very Happy

Oh,congratulations! New TV Interview with Ville 205369 3 words? I see that you already know the Finnish language!

I like how it sounds : Ville single!!! New TV Interview with Ville 339197 New TV Interview with Ville 917435
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289

PostSubject: Re: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitimeFri 14 Sep 2007 - 10:50

i've also found this:

"The title says that Ville is nervous about how VD will do. According to him, there are 3-4 times more preorders of VD than there were of DL, so things are looking good. Also, next week there arenīt really any releases that compete with VD. He says that the new songs havenīt gotten any airplay yet, but last time it took WOAB about 8 months to get decent airplay, so heīs not worried.
The latter part is about Finnish bands. He was a bit critical about a couple of old and popular Finnish bands and the journalist totally blew it out of proportions and context so that he got a nice headline in the tabloid today.
Heīs asked if he has time to follow whatīs happening on Finnish charts. He mentions Nightwish (I guess because they released a single the same day - 22 August - as HIM and their single went to nr. 1, KOD was only 3rd), but heīs neutral about Nightwish. Itīs two bands he mentions, Eppu Normaali and Yö, saying that as great as they have been, they havenīt really any new and exciting material for 20 years or so. And he jokes about how those bands and their fans are kinda old now and use a lot of alcohol, too, so maybe in the near future Nightwish and HIM will dominate the Finnish charts.

And THAT turned into "Ville Valo slags off Eppu Normaali and Yö.
I hope I remember right, because I only watched it once. Very Happy
Oh, and he says that James Blunt will also release a record next week, but that doesnīt matter much because heīs of a totally different genre. Those others release their albums either this week or the week after, canīt remember. "
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New TV Interview with Ville   New TV Interview with Ville Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New TV Interview with Ville
Page 1 of 1