HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Valentino Rossi rues mistake plus traffic within qualifying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

Valentino Rossi rues mistake plus traffic within qualifying Empty
PostSubject: Valentino Rossi rues mistake plus traffic within qualifying   Valentino Rossi rues mistake plus traffic within qualifying Icon_minitimeThu 23 May 2013 - 9:46

Valentino Rossi's bid for a very first Yamaha podium considering that the end associated with 2010 is going to commence from the lowly seventh around the grid following your Italian experienced an eventful qualifying session in Qatar last night.

Rivaling in the brand-new 15-minute sprint treatment to decide sites for the leading 12 grid positions, Rossi might only end seventh speediest with a best lap of just one.55.711.

That put the 34-year-old an enormous 0.997s guiding factory Yamaha teammate and ruling world safe bet Jorge Lorenzo and he begins from the next row having Alvaro Bautista and spectacular British first year Bradley Smith.Suzuki GSX-R600/750

Along with a result which usually got the social media websites buzzing with debate had been the fact that Rossi ended up being outpaced by compatriot Andrea Dovizioso, who seem to produced the performance from the night to acquire within 3.009s of being approved the Ducati GP13 to the front line.

The nine-times earth champion although didn't have the trouble free train on either 2 of the smooth rear Bridgestone tires he had on his disposal for the decisive time invasion.
He leaped off track on the first nook at the start of his second panel on the very first tyre as well as lost Just a few seconds and following coming into the pits with the second tyre, he come across traffic the majority of the 10 riders arrived to pit lane at a similar time.Suzuki GSX-R1000

Rossi explained: "My mistake seemed to be that after the 2nd lap while using first tyre I went straight in the first corner because I personally wasn't able to stop, so I lost the 15 seconds an extra chance.

"When I get to the hole I was inside delay by means of 15 seconds when compared with Jorge. And with the next soft tyre I was trapped in visitors and I could hardly improve my time but with this specific new getting qualification you need to think more about where you want to proceed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com
yyao
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2012-02-13

Valentino Rossi rues mistake plus traffic within qualifying Empty
PostSubject: Re: Valentino Rossi rues mistake plus traffic within qualifying   Valentino Rossi rues mistake plus traffic within qualifying Icon_minitimeFri 5 Jul 2013 - 4:53

Hero DVD Creator for Mac is a powerful DVD movie burning software for Mac OS X users to create a new Boss Season 2 DVD Box Set to all popular video files such as AVI, MPEG, DAT, MPG, WMV, ASF, MP4, H261, H264, DV, 3GP, besides 3G2, VOB and other video files to DVD movie, this best Mac DVD burner can also create Go On Season 1 DVD Box Set from video files folder or ISO files, burn DVD movie, DVD folder or DVD ISO file.
In addition to movies, and documents to create a backup, 3herosoft DVD Creator for Mac also allows you to personalize DVD movies, DVD Edit menu option. It can help you create stylish menus, menu templates, background music, picture, menu topic to satisfy your requirements.
In addition, using this Mac DVD Creator, you can not only set any part or frame as the title of the video, The Good Wife Season 4 DVD Box Set menu microcosm, but you can edit your video clips, video trimming and video resizing. DVD Creator provides many brilliant DVD menus and menu editing methods to help you burn professional DVD.
3herosoft http://www.finddvdsets.com/best-Garrow-s-Law-Seasons-1-3-DVD-Boxdet-for-sale_617.html Creator for Mac allows you to specify NTSC or PAL video format, adjust 4:3 or 16:9 video aspect ratio. In addition, it supports a large number of DVD formats, including DVD-R, DVD + R, DVD-RW, DVD + RW, DVD-5, DVD-9.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheapgolfzone.com/

Page 1 of 1