HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ville/Mige Interview - Download 2008

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Ville/Mige Interview - Download 2008 Empty
PostSubject: Ville/Mige Interview - Download 2008   Ville/Mige Interview - Download 2008 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 16:54

Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ville/Mige Interview - Download 2008   Ville/Mige Interview - Download 2008 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008 - 17:46

omg , how gorgeous he can be ! and you know , i was just saying that he looks very shining and happy , and in very good mood these days with all the laughing and colour in his cheecks , and for a moment when i saw the doze in his hands i suddenly felt pain in the heart ,omg , i'm scared to death about him drinking again !! Ville/Mige Interview - Download 2008 609975
mige as always so funny trying to make those deep and seemingly 'serious' remarks Laughing Laughing pirat

and i've just read the review by helville from Download festival ,that made my day , i'm so proud and happy !!! sunny

http://community.livejournal.com/valo_daily/2817386.html
Back to top Go down
the666thpoison
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2007-09-15

PostSubject: Re: Ville/Mige Interview - Download 2008   Ville/Mige Interview - Download 2008 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008 - 5:02

Well.. it's so great to see Ville this way.. happy laughing and so on.. and yea.. he looks like being in the best moods!! Ville/Mige Interview - Download 2008 252396
so.. nope.. not drinking again... and a happy- healthy look.. that's the beste peiece of news that we could get! bounce
Back to top Go down
https://heartagram.forumotion.net

Ville/Mige Interview - Download 2008
Page 1 of 1