HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone Empty
PostSubject: Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone   Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan 2008 - 18:15

Sadly I don't understand a damn word they said but I kinda love the purple beanie.

Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female
Number of posts : 1289
Registration date : 2007-09-06

PostSubject: Re: Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone   Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone Icon_minitimeWed 2 Jan 2008 - 18:50

woo hoo!
you did it. [you know what i mean].
i don't understand anything either, but it's fun to watch anyway. Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone 871224
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/angel_eap
just me
Heartache Every Moment
Heartache Every Moment

Female
Number of posts : 252
Registration date : 2007-09-10

PostSubject: Re: Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone   Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 22:22

I've found bits and pieces of what was said in this interview. I wish someone could just translate the whole thing since it's not that long. Anyways, here's what I could find.

~ Could you have imagined that Helldone is going to become a three days lasting festival?: Absolutely not, this suprises everytime

~What plans do you have for the year 2008?: Ville says he is going to do something to the new law against bar smoking in Finland, he tells how shitty it is in every way, and blaablaa. He wants to protest the smoking ban by gathering up a bunch of people to go smoke as much as they can in the bar.

~What is the biggest challenge for Him this year? V: To write a few new songs and stand, it's weird to be home after a long time of touring and to be able to eat ice cream whenever I want without Seppo Vesterinen knocking in my back saying: "Ville get away from the refrigirator!"

~Something about Humphrey Bogart and James Dean(I'm assuming it had to do with smoking, but I've honestly no idea)

~High point of 07 was when he took the pic of the owl that lives in his tower and used it for the VD booklet.

~What is Ville's promise for the starting year? V: to read more because it's always a good thing, to eat healthier(and he's made an appointment with a nutritionist), and to not swear. Making promises for yourself is stupid because you change nearly every day. You can make little promises after building up a family.
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Gone With The Sin
Gone With The Sin
Kitty

Number of posts : 570

PostSubject: Re: Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone   Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 22:37

~What plans do you have for the year 2008?: Ville says he is going to do something to the new law against bar smoking in Finland, he tells how shitty it is in every way, and blaablaa.

This is funny. Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone 729578 He has some BIIIIGGG plans for 2008 what more can I say? Very important this problem of smoking in bars. Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone 356877
Sorry I couldn't help myself.

This translation is very funny Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone 52089 Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone 52089 Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone 52089
But I surely appreciate that he wants to read more.That's a good thing.

Thanks for the translation. Smile
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone   Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 22:56

purple looks gorgeous indeed , and finnish language sounds very, very ..sexy Embarassed ...hmm ..or is just me Razz Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone 871224 !!
but thanks Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone 483844 for making a little light into the darknes with these little interesting excerpts from the interview Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone 577809
i'm still amazed how Ville can smoke and eat ice cream like hell ,and he sings like heaven , while i 'm totaly messed up with my throat from the same reasons.. Laughing but i totally agree , to smoke means freedom ! one of the human rights , or should be Twisted Evil !! why not ! how 's that you have the right to wear a gun but not have the right to smoke Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone   Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 23:28

he eats ice-cream but he wears scarves almost all the time and never stays in cold for too long so for a re-re-re-re-re-...-rehearsed voice like his i wouldn't give it too much thought. Razz
Back to top Go down
hellen troy
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
hellen troy

Female
Number of posts : 1010

PostSubject: Re: Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone   Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone Icon_minitimeThu 3 Jan 2008 - 23:53

oh well ,is not working for me cold ,though i'm re-re-rehearsing my voice too in the office on a daily manner Laughing ,the truth is i should not compare a mortal with an immortal .. but maybe i should wear scarves too scratch
Back to top Go down
Jaana
Close To The Flame
Close To The Flame
Jaana

Female

PostSubject: Re: Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone   Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone Icon_minitimeFri 4 Jan 2008 - 1:06

yes, you should darling Very Happy
boy, i hate any winter illness Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone 767450
good luck getting better Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone   Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ville/Mige Interview after Helldone
Page 1 of 1