HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

John Malinger qualified prospects Frys.com Amenable heading

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

John Malinger qualified prospects Frys.com Amenable heading  Empty
PostSubject: John Malinger qualified prospects Frys.com Amenable heading    John Malinger qualified prospects Frys.com Amenable heading  Icon_minitimeFri 26 Apr 2013 - 9:05

John Malinger qualified prospects Frys.com Amenable heading in final rounded

John Malinger remained in position with regard to his initial PGA Tour success, shooting a 1-under 70 for Saturday inside Frys.com Ready to accept take a two-stroke cause into the very last round.Taylormade Japan Tour PREFERRED Ghost Tour DA-12 Putter

A 33-year-old Malinger had a 15-under 198 complete at Cordially just after opening with a 66 as well as matching the course history with a 62 on Exclusive.

"I just didn't have it all. I did not drive it as well as I do yesterday,'' Malinger explained. "I think My partner and i hit just about every fairway yesterday, and after that today I just now got off and away to a unusual start. Nonetheless hung around there making it some birdies about the back in search of that got me straight into position. Continue to got cause, still received a good identify, and look forward to tomorrow.''TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Combo Set
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

John Malinger qualified prospects Frys.com Amenable heading
Page 1 of 1