HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How to practice golf during the winter?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

How to practice golf during the winter? Empty
PostSubject: How to practice golf during the winter?   How to practice golf during the winter? Icon_minitimeMon 8 Apr 2013 - 8:57

Well, it's autumn, and we can still play golf. But I already see the days getting shorter and darker. Soon, it'll get dark at 5. And it'll get really really cold and there will be snow and stuff.TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Combo Set I've just started playing golf and I don't want to stop practicing and forget everything just because of the weather. Is there any way I can practice golf at home during the winter?

I know you said you don't have your own clubs, but you should really invest in some. You can get a cheap set for a beginner from craigslist.org, or ebay or something like that. You can't really improve without your own stuff.
That being said...

Do some research on your area to see if you have a golf dome near you.TaylorMade RocketBallz Stage 2 Driver A golf dome is a large indoor driving range that are (in most cases) heated and allows you an opportunity to practice when the weather gets cold or dark.
If that is not available, invest in an indoor practice net. You can set it up in your garage or living room if your ceiling is high enough. I allows you to practice your shots without chasing after balls.
If cold weather/snow isn't an issue, buy some practice balls (buy them at Sports Authority, Dunhams, MC Sports, Walmart) and hit in your back yard. They will go about 1/4 the distance of a real ball, but will still allow you to swing and practice.
A putting matt would also be good so you can practice one of the most critical parts of the game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Page 1 of 1