HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Better Golf With No Practice: Here's The Secret

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mandy

Female
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2011-10-21

Better Golf With No Practice: Here's The Secret Empty
PostSubject: Better Golf With No Practice: Here's The Secret   Better Golf With No Practice: Here's The Secret Icon_minitimeMon 14 Nov 2011 - 3:54

If you're like me, you don't have a lot of time to practice golf. In fact, you would love to play better golf with no practice. How awesome would that be? No more pounding golf balls.golf clubs for sale Wasting your time and money at the range. That's what I'm talking about!
I know you think I'm crazy, but hear me out. There is an option to accomplish better golf, and I think I have it. Actually, I've been ready several very good golf improvement books that talk about this aspect, so I can't claim ownership of this.
Okay...you've heard 90% of golf is mental right?Callaway Diablo EDGE irons Great! So how about applying this to your better golf improvement program? So first off, you must have some knowledge of the golf swing for this to work. You need to know golf swing fundamentals, as well as you golf swing tendencies.
Once you have this knowledge,Callaway Diablo forged irons all you need to do is visualize AND "feel" the right moves you want to make in your golf swing. I'm dead serious. Throughout the day, I want you to visualize a proper golf swing. From start of takeaway to a balanced finish. How does it feel? Really get your mind to picture making a swing and "feeling" it.
Now repeat this over and over again,Callaway RAZR X Irons then...here's what I want you to do next.
Before EVERY shot when you're on the course, you're going to make the golf swing appropriate for the shot needed. Do it 2-3 times until it "FEELS" right. Then step up and hit it!
See what happens. I'll bet you if you take this approach serious, you will see improvement right away..callaway x24 irons.with no practice!
So, Better Golf With No Practice is worth giving a try. Go do it!
Back to top Go down

Better Golf With No Practice: Here's The Secret
Page 1 of 1