HIM ROMANIA
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIM ROMANIA

Romanian HIM Forum

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What brand of golf clubs is best for a chick starting out?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
davidgolf
Dark Secret Love

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2012-04-13

What brand of golf clubs is best for a chick starting out? Empty
PostSubject: What brand of golf clubs is best for a chick starting out?   What brand of golf clubs is best for a chick starting out? Icon_minitimeFri 29 Mar 2013 - 11:14

I want to start playing golf. I'm 22 years old and I've done a little research on golf clubs. I knew going into this that Callaway is probably the best brand, but its also really expensive. Is Wilson a good brand for Women's golf clubs? I want to spend no more than 2 or 3 hundred dollars on a complete set to start out with. Is that reasonable?

Hello future golf. I have been playing golf for about 5 years now. I use a non-brand set of clubs (Gear 2 Golf) it cost for the whole set about 350.00. I know the name is generic but these clubs have a softer feel to them and allow some forgiveness to mistake shots. All I can say is care full with brand names around that price. They are mostly true-hit clubs( as in they have no forgiveness to them).
Back to top Go down
http://www.procheapgolf.com

Page 1 of 1